Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

The Management posted:

in some Caribbean countries a fig is what you white devils know as a banana. so nice thread comparing the size of your figs you've got here.

well now we need to figure out measurement technique to get to the bottom of the figgy flex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
sometimes i get so stressed i wish i made no figgies at all for a while and could just sleep and chillax all day long

poty
Jun 21, 2008

on the other hand im sure i would miss my figgies

poty
Jun 21, 2008

i have 2 months of holiday time saved but i cant really take it since im behind on everything

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

poty posted:

sometimes i get so stressed i wish i made no figgies at all for a while and could just sleep and chillax all day long

sometimes i think money not existing would be way better than being rich

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Panty Saluter posted:

i would shepherd the gently caress out of a bunch of goats and give one away every week in exchange for cheese and vegs ftw

poty
Jun 21, 2008

then once every few years i would exchange the biggest and fattest goat i had for an iphone

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

poty posted:

i have 2 months of holiday time saved but i cant really take it since im behind on everything

if you can't leverage your time off then you don't actually have it!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Panty Saluter posted:

good luck buying an iphone without a specialized global exonomy

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

C.H.O.M.E posted:

good luck buying an iphone without a specialized global exonomy

If an iphone6 isnt worth a fattened goat then what is :colbert:

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Should the figgies be converted to a universal standard like Manhattan or better yet burger index? Because eating mass produced factory farm beef sandwiches with a carbon input that could feed a vegan family for a year is something we should all strive for in our daily lives.

wide stance fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Aug 27, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

wide stance posted:

vegan family

children on a vegan diet would be much smaller and sickly thereby needing less food

pregnant women on a vegan diet can be discounted entirely from the equation b/c they don't survive the miscarriage

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

poty posted:

lol if you haven't done this multiple times in your career

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

zen death robot posted:

imagine having a job where you got so much vacation time you could take a month off each year and still have 2 weeks for other stuff and 3 weeks sick time

I don't have to imagine that but I'm saying you can :smuggo:

i h8 u

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

zen death robot posted:

imagine having a job where you got so much vacation time you could take a month off each year and still have 2 weeks for other stuff and 3 weeks sick time

I don't have to imagine that but I'm saying you can :smuggo:

lowtax handin out those bennies

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Glans Dillzig posted:

lowtax handin out those bennies

the SA stock-based compensation hasn't proven to be very rewarding

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

lowtax can't afford me as a real employee

he just offers his many many offspring as indentured servants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

zen death robot posted:

lowtax can't afford me as a real employee
I'm honestly surprised it can support lowtax himself

thanks for your figgie donation to SA (using the nobel prize winning discovery that time = figgies as a transformative property)

• Locked thread