Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there so many fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

paul_soccer10 posted:

there so many fish

Just one bear way in the background so all the fish are making a break for it. I feel bad for the failson fish that seem to be jumping backwards for some reason. I guess every species has their own spazzes.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Bagarthach posted:

Just one bear way in the background so all the fish are making a break for it. I feel bad for the failson fish that seem to be jumping backwards for some reason. I guess every species has their own spazzes.

Another fish probably tripped them.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm watching these bears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

You need to calm the gently caress down and watch some of the chillest Bears I've seen

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Buying a smart tv to continuously stream this channel on my porch where I smoke cigars

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
*cracks open a beer* this is like tailgating with a bear

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

i'm watching these fish

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
So we had a system outage at work which latest me with an hour of nothing to do. I found this stream on explore.org since going straight to YouTube is blocked. There were also, like, 30 other streams of various animals. There were baby pandas on one of them.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Iwanna eat the fish

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Explore.org is pretty great. They even have a Gooncam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twWQi-QdP5k

I wanna just lay around all day scratching myself too. So relaxing...

e: oh this was posted last page, leavin' it up cuz it's soooo chill

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 14, 2016

naem
May 29, 2011

Lord Binky posted:

Iwanna eat the fish

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I saw a bear catch a fish, was p cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU