Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wearing a lampshade

like when i go to push my glasses back up my nose but im not actually wearing my glasses it's not a compulsive thing i'm assertively reminding those near me that im wearing glasses bc they could have forgotten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
When I hold the door for you, I'm not being courteous, I'm trying to get behind you so I can pick your pocket. I'm sick of people misinterpreting me.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

I'm only rubbing my eyes because I'm tired, jeez!

wearing a lampshade

Like at thanksgiving, my cousin was all like "thanks for passing the salt" like he didn't know I was hoping he would spill it

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
When I read a girls tshirt and she thinks I am staring at her boobs...

Yawning, people think I am tired.. when I am bored.

Carrying an Idiot King sign, people think I am an idiot, not a SA poster!

When I look in direction of someone, and they think I am interested in talking to them...

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Jul 15, 2016

<3 <3 Vanisher

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I let a guy in front of me in traffic and he waved a thank you. Jokes on him, I was just getting his license plate number so I could report a suspected drunk driver to the cops

wearing a lampshade

whenever im outside ppl are always saying "hi" back to me when I say "high" because I am and im warning them i cant carry on a conversation

wearing a lampshade

Sometimes when I hold a heavy door open people walk through the doorway and say "oh you didn't have to do that!" like I know im just testing my physical endurance it's 100% my choice

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

whenever im outside ppl are always saying "hi" back to me when I say "high" because I am and im warning them i cant carry on a conversation

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

i, on the other hand, hate it when i'm staring at a woman's tits and she thinks i'm reading her shirt.
especially when there's nothing even written on her shirt!

MrWillsauce

I was just stretching my middle fingers chill out

wearing a lampshade

I really, like REally hate it when I'm out walking with the dog and ppl are like "oh it's a fine day for walking your dog isn't it!" But they don't see the terror in my eyes, the helplessness, they can't see the control Bobo wields with an iron paw over me and my family

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

albany academy posted:

I really, like REally hate it when I'm out walking with the dog and ppl are like "oh it's a fine day for walking your dog isn't it!" But they don't see the terror in my eyes, the helplessness, they can't see the control Bobo wields with an iron paw over me and my family

Robot Made of Meat

When somebody does something for me, and I acknowledge it by saying, " -'kyou." They always think I'm lazily saying "Thank You."

If only they knew.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

yuna

They have this invention called toilet now. Maybe if you hang up the cell phone yould know this

when people in public bathrooms think you're adhering to hygiene standards by washing your hands after taking a rank poo poo but you really just need to wash your hands of the blood from the body that you were stuffing in the toilet of the third stall :rolleyes:

wearing a lampshade

this one is p recent but lately when I've been walking around with my phone out ppl have been asking what Pokemon I caught, like I don't even know what a pikeman is I'm jjst endlessly scrolling through my fbook feed feeling nothing inside

really raises my goddang hackles I tell ya

wearing a lampshade

I've been asked - get this - why I keep muttering Bernie sanders under my breath occasionally - the friggin nerve! Her name is Bernice Anders and she was my first true love, tragically lost at sea under mysterious circumstance and I'll never stop trying to solve the case!

alnilam

albany academy posted:

I've been asked - get this - why I keep muttering Bernie sanders under my breath occasionally - the friggin nerve! Her name is Bernice Anders and she was my first true love, tragically lost at sea under mysterious circumstance and I'll never stop trying to solve the case!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I was not scratching my nose, I was picking it. I feel like you're being deliberately obtuse to think otherwise.

wearing a lampshade

this loving RUDE JERK was like giving me so much guff bc he was in the bathrooms at work at the same time as me and saw me not wash my hands... saying things like "do you not care about yourself? do you not care about hygiene? do you like being disgusting? what if you're sick? do you want me to get sick?" ugh i was so MAD MAD MAD

OF COURSE I CARE. like, this dumbo, this total rube, do they not see me washing my hands every other time im not around them? i mean how can they possibly NOT realize im just doing it because of their germophobia and i love watching the sweat fly off their head as they vibrate with rage? im not some kind of total slob, dave!

wearing a lampshade

when i smoke a big fat weed stick ppl say "wow u love getting high! that so cool!" stfu i have a weed deficiency disease my doctor told me if i stop ill die from the lack of chill ppl can be so insensitive to medical condistions

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

albany academy posted:

when i smoke a big fat weed stick ppl say "wow u love getting high! that so cool!" stfu i have a weed deficiency disease my doctor told me if i stop ill die from the lack of chill ppl can be so insensitive to medical condistions

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

albany academy posted:

<3 <3 Vanisher

Strawberry Jam

why is yr name

----------------

wearing a lampshade

don't think I'm doing this to answer your question, I just like this picture and like posting it from time to time, this isnt about you

Afro Doug

when i shoot my pistols straight up in the air and go "YEE HAW". Jesus christ sharon don't call the police i'm just excited about something.

Darkman Fanpage
these arent tears of glad they're tears of sad from you misinterpreting them

bean mom

this probation isnt about your posts its about me flexing the only power i have in the world

----------------

wearing a lampshade

I only want to be an IK because those are my two favourite letters, in that order.

MrWillsauce

ikr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza

I sometimes really loud and people think I'm rude when in fact I want to be alone

• Locked thread