Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
His initials are G.A.Y.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i just got to the part of the 2 1/2 hour video where he makes out with a married hooker for 10 minutes then punches a printed out piece of paper of a guy that represents the guy that didn't give him enough toppings on his burger at five guys earlier, he used the show to get back at five guys burgers and fries for only selling him 1200 calories instead of 1270

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

extra stout posted:

i just got to the part of the 2 1/2 hour video where he makes out with a married hooker for 10 minutes then punches a printed out piece of paper of a guy that represents the guy that didn't give him enough toppings on his burger at five guys earlier, he used the show to get back at five guys burgers and fries for only selling him 1200 calories instead of 1270

wait.... five guys??? was dad gay. so what gorgeous george all along??? :negative:

sdasdas
Dec 29, 2012

extra stout posted:

its the same guy who prank called his taxi business last year, and yes he has a speech impediment and 4 foot long hair and harasses george all day hoping for youtube or goon popularity

still the reaction was funny but it's depressing when it's just a full on obsessive loser war

also the reason george videos get deleted from youtube is because multiple times a week if not a day he searches his own name and flags it for copyright violation, this is why he has a channel for his show, it makes no money but youtube recognizes him as the rightful owner and he gets videos deleted quickly. i wish i was exaggerating at all but that's really his life, 10 years later

In the related videos for the OP this pops up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vg2iiqd9iA

Pretty sure this is the guy, that's a face that's hard to forget.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

wait.... five guys??? was dad gay. so what gorgeous george all along??? :negative:

while it would be funny george cannot spell enough words to pull this off also he would have broken out of character every single year when one of these threads comes up

sdasdas posted:

In the related videos for the OP this pops up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vg2iiqd9iA

Pretty sure this is the guy, that's a face that's hard to forget.

that is the guy, that is all it takes to best george. lol. that loving guy. how could he possibly not consider a haircut at that point

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Junk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHyQ_3x-OXk

i almost feel bad for the guy, but on the other hand :george:

Its fascinating watching the internet slowly grind a man to dust

and so well documented too!

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
How tall is GG?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

omnibobb posted:

How tall is GG?

6' 1"

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Khorne posted:

It looks like he lost a lot of weight. Good on him.

Only as long as he's trying to lose weight or smoking lots of meth. Unexplained weight loss can mean your body is in a lot of trouble.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I didnt know they stacked poo poo that high.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

five minutes turkish

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

amityville anus posted:

:haw:

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

amityville anus posted:

You need to take it up the rectum with a double dildo

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
oh my loving lord

that dude dmca'd most recordings of his videos off youtube, except of course if you had the foresight to keep an archive of this living comedy atrocity from his hey-day

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

eric posted:

You need to take it up the rectum with a double dildo

WOOO! EVERY GIRLS FANTASY

the craziest thing about prank calls being pulled down for copyright infringement is that it's by a guy who's name he stole from a wrestler who does a rick flair woo every thirty seconds who did chris farley skits on television which he made like 190 dollars for doing insurance commercials during

also this is old, but his last internet comeback involved calling out the goons of something awful many times in a two part video, despite most of the people who still talk to him being not even alive when the pranks started or he had his original thread here, he just really is a 'comedian' incapable of accepting even the mildest comedy that is at him rather than starring him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFu6ksczEsM

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Some of my favorite times on this site were the Gorgeous George threads. Made so much better when he actually showed up here several times. The best was when he said he was going to get back at me for showing his court documents. But christ, leave the guy be. The guy obviously has mental issues. Let him have his little show, it's probably the only joy he has left in his life anymore.

HAHAHAHAAAAA NO. HIS TEETH ARE ROTTING OUT OF HIS HEAD HAHA

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qFG5jg9Cis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

YouDummy posted:

Some of my favorite times on this site were the Gorgeous George threads. Made so much better when he actually showed up here several times. The best was when he said he was going to get back at me for showing his court documents. But christ, leave the guy be. The guy obviously has mental issues. Let him have his little show, it's probably the only joy he has left in his life anymore.

HAHAHAHAAAAA NO. HIS TEETH ARE ROTTING OUT OF HIS HEAD HAHA

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qFG5jg9Cis

i think it owns that you were part of that i just read it and yeah it's one of my favorite old forum moments too. but again - the people who call his cell number and company number 11 years later are not even goons, it's like a club of 6 guys from 4chan and youtube and he just still calls them the goons because he's never forgiven this forum for joking about him with toilet flush sounds on his public access show that was completely legal and fine to call when he asked for callers

the only person i feel bad for is kevin - kevin his sidekick could actually do a somewhat decent johnny carson impression, read books, somewhat understood entry level comedy and the talk show format and every time he made a joke for 20 years of that show not only did george not get the joke but changed the topic instantly to be about himself again. also kevin had to watch a guy 2 feet away from him try to date rape literal hookers on live television and still came to an unpaid job every day

edit

also that clip owns but you can watch it with video at this part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmqYwJblL6w&t=9079s

edit

holy poo poo i never noticed before, 3 minutes til the end he has a black and white printed picture of the fat long hair guy and pours pepto bismol on it and punches it live on his public access show

extra stout fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jul 18, 2016

• Locked thread