Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Velkest posted:

She knows she can get away with it. That is the sad truth.

What she did was so illegal, she has literally nothing to gain from admitting mistakes, also.

The grand experiment just needs more time to play out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Agag posted:

First world resident here. If you beat up (and apparently piss on?) another kid at school you are looking at automatic expulsion and criminal charges.

They pissed on his clothes during gym class. But, yeah, I dunno, every school is different I suppose.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

unpacked robinhood posted:

Maybe they'd left the guy alone if he wasn't such a shia with a gay (homosexual) voice

hating shia and homosexuals is their culture, please try to be more sensitive

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Agag posted:

First world resident here. If you beat up (and apparently piss on?) another kid at school you are looking at automatic expulsion and criminal charges.

Yeah, it's a very unusual situation. Bavaria has a segregated school system were kids are sorted at age 10 into manual labour schools and real schools. Immigrant kids, kids from poor and hosed up families are usually send to manual labour school were they graduate at age 15-16, barely literate and only having learned the most basic stuff like arithmetics and how to cook. That's were all the hosed up poo poo happens, that's where teachers are beat up by their students and are afraid to come to work, etc.

At the real schools, where all the upper middle class kids are assigned to and where that guy was attending, it's very very quiet and idyllic(due all the social undesirables being locked away at the other end of town).

Such an amount of bullying would have been unimaginable during my school time. Something seriously hosed up was going on with Elliöt and my guess is that he was the most annoying spazz to ever walk the earth and even the teachers hated him with a passion.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

SplitSoul posted:

They pissed on his clothes during gym class. But, yeah, I dunno, every school is different I suppose.
On his street clothes. Doesn't deserve immediate expulsion, but compensation, apology in front of class and warning of expulsion on repeat. And even if they don't know who it was, a yelling at by a teacher or better the director, complete with threat of expulsion for such things should've happened. At least that would've been in line with my educational past.

It's supposed to be a school, not a lawless prison.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Mithaldu posted:

It's supposed to be a school, not a lawless prison.

You get what you pay for.

Something else entirely, what happened with the NSU investigations? It was barely a blip in the news here when it was revealed, then the woman gave her statement sometime later, then something about informants, then absolutely nothing. I don't know German, so I can't really look up original sources.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Merkel just said he wouldn't change a thing re: wild islam importation.

What is she going for here ?

A german leader with messianic delusions leading their country to destruction while everyone obediently trails along?

The country really has a set pathology.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

waitwhatno posted:

At the real schools,

I doubt "real school" is a good translation of "Realschule". You also implied there are only two tiers when there are three.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

SickZip posted:

A german leader with messianic delusions leading their country to destruction while everyone obediently trails along?

The country really has a set pathology.

mein gott :monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Merkel just said he wouldn't change a thing re: wild islam importation.

What is she going for here ?

When you go for something you go for broke
Examples: WW2, Austerität

• Locked thread