Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
...Report Thread

Uxzuigal posted:

Good greif, I've taken some painkillers for my arm that I've injured abit (nothing serious just painful)
But holy crap they are making me "funny". Ain't touched painkillers in 2 years and these are heavy duty stuff, this will be an interesting evening.

I should make a thread

AND... you're ON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Two morphine pills, doctors orders. Ill say quite efficient, atm I am considering to go outside trying to catch Pokemon, that alone is a sure sign of mental illness in my case, more so considering it is soon 1AM. Never mind that however - I am playing video games and pondering great questions of life.

Be it butts, vikings or bees... I expect to have many great answeres for you this evening, euphoria is in my veins, puke nearly in my mouth, eyes wide open and my arm is numb and without pain, good thing. Now I've convinced my wife to make popcorn: Another BYOB sucess story!

I am also on BYOBs discord all alone, feel free to drop by for a chat!

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

byob has a discord?

also, eat cupcakes. cupcakes are the best

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

byob has a discord?

also, eat cupcakes. cupcakes are the best

Indeed!
http://discordgoons.com/
Something Awful is tight with Discord developers actualy. :)

Direct link to the dedicated BYOB Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/012d9sWhzUf6lzkep

There is also a text chan on the official SA Discord.
Join fluffie <3

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Update:
High amounts of caffeine is probably not a great idea combined with this. Unable to sleep and my eyes look like I've seen Justin Bieber naked with my mother. Good greif.

<3 <3 Vanisher

bean mom

im jealous!

I take morphine every day just to get out of bed :( wish I could experience the fun of it but those days are long gone

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
What a loving disasterous headache I woke up with. Never again. I rather be in mind numbing pain.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
did you do anything bad last night when you finally lapsed into your drug induced viking berserker rage or does your wife know when it's about to happen and chain you up or something?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

did you do anything bad last night when you finally lapsed into your drug induced viking berserker rage or does your wife know when it's about to happen and chain you up or something?

She sang Soft Kitty, Little Ball of Fur and I fell asleep, works all the time. Don't tell anyone, secret anti viking berserker rage weapon.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Uxzuigal posted:

She sang Soft Kitty, Little Ball of Fur and I fell asleep, works all the time. Don't tell anyone, secret anti viking berserker rage weapon.

if only the Angles knew this...

:ohdear:

• Locked thread