Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
this may turn into a "make fun of everyone who posted before and win an av cert" thread

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

mister magpie posted:

this may turn into a "make fun of everyone who posted before and win an av cert" thread

mister magpie posted:

one day in may , in a hospital on naval air station jacksonville, i was born :(

I wouldnt feel too bad magpie, a lot of men (and I do mean a lot) also consider their experience with your mother's vagina to be their most embarrassing moment as well.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
WHAT WAS HIS NAME!!?????1??

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

WHAT WAS HIS NAME!!?????1??

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Gross Dude posted:

I went on a date with a tag on my shirt. I had bought it the same day.

Did the tag at least buy you dinner or did you have to go dutch?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Piso Mojado posted:

I wouldnt feel too bad magpie, a lot of men (and I do mean a lot) also consider their experience with your mother's vagina to be their most embarrassing moment as well.

Nevermind

Senior Management

When I was young I was accidentally racist towards a very nice woman in a toy store. I still had no concept of racism at the time and could not imagine people judging others based on their race but now that I am no longer a small child I feel bad about it.

Also this other time when I was in pre school I accidentally hugged a stranger instead of my mom.

:jerry:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem. And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8 percent of kids do it. For some reason, I don't know why. I would just kinda sit around all day and draw pictures of dicks. I'd just sit there hours on end drawing dicks. I didn't know what it was. I couldn't touch the pen to the paper without drawing the shape of a penis. It was really hosed up. Here I am. A little kid. And I can't stop drawing dicks to save my own life.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Luvcow posted:

When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem. And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8 percent of kids do it. For some reason, I don't know why. I would just kinda sit around all day and draw pictures of dicks. I'd just sit there hours on end drawing dicks. I didn't know what it was. I couldn't touch the pen to the paper without drawing the shape of a penis. It was really hosed up. Here I am. A little kid. And I can't stop drawing dicks to save my own life.

:frogon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

im not goign to write you up for this post luvcow but i want you to know i expect better from you and what's more i know you expect better of you too

hi how are you ♥

• Locked thread