Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Take annual leave you loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

***Update: My benevolent boss decided to let me have the day off when I just told her the truth about wanting to go watch some gay tennis tomorrow. I couldn't have done it without you my goon brethren and sistren.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Kill your grandmother anyway.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
sorry about your lovely job and your lovely life OP

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

A Salty Affair posted:

***Update: My benevolent boss decided to let me have the day off when I just told her the truth about wanting to go watch some gay tennis tomorrow. I couldn't have done it without you my goon brethren and sistren.

she's going to want something in return

hope you're ready to eat some rancid boss clunge on Tuesday

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Call in a bong threat, where you ask to speak to HR and then throw a fat rip

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What you do is phone in a little after you're supposed to be at work. Explain you ate some bad whatever last night and crapped yourself on the way to work, then you had to go home to shower and change. Offer to come into work after mentioning that your stomach still feels dodgy.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i didnt want to go to work tomorrow so i used one of my paid-time off days :cool: you could try that op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have over 150 leave hours accumulated and if i leave or get fired they pay that out so I try not to use it. I just say I'm sick most of the time.

My dream is to get a higher paying job then I'll get a big fat check to piss away on liquor and gambling

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

A Salty Affair posted:

As usual, being gay wins the day :gay:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Wamdoodle posted:

As usual, being gay wins the day :gay:

loving faggots get all the rewards

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

A Salty Affair posted:

Literally nobody recommended this yet you decided this on your own. Complete waste of everybody's time and I'm filing a lawsuit

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
oh... it was for tennis?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Last time I called off I told them I had decided to experiment with homosexuality last night and now my butthole hurts too much. And they can't fire you cause that's discrimination.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Salty Affair posted:

well, that's a twist i didn't see coming

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Volume posted:

Last time I called off I told them I had decided to experiment with homosexuality last night and now my butthole hurts too much. And they can't fire you cause that's discrimination.

Filing this away for later use.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

scott zoloft posted:

uhh leave your oven on? lol that's what i say when I want to leave.

with your head inside
1 things they dont want you to know about never having to work, again

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Your gonna show up for work Tuesday and someone else will be at your desk. Game. Set. Match.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

A Salty Affair posted:

You're welcome.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Do you like watersports op?

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

OP is self-employed.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Don Tacorleone posted:

How about you grow the gently caress up and act responsibly you loving parasite

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:gas:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

What the what?-?!!
I did NOT write this, you exploited some security breach and now you're hosed Kuato, this goes straight to the top!!! (Mods) enjoy your vacation from the forums or should I say "Ban-cation"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Don Tacorleone posted:

What the what?-?!!
I did NOT write this, you exploited some security breach and now you're hosed Kuato, this goes straight to the top!!! (Mods) enjoy your vacation from the forums or should I say "Ban-cation"

Well that's what my screen showed there buddy. :colbert:

It was definitely what you was thinking in any case. :smug:

• Locked thread