Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Watch this trailer but ignore what's going on. Read ONLY the text that pops up on screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
listen, i did what the op said and it wasn't funny or interesting so if you're reading this just move along and pretend this thread never happened

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
and playing the role of tom cruise will be matt damon

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

so, err, uh, anybody want to tell me why white man Matt Damon is starring in a movie about ancient china, and their Great Wall? Like.. If you know me irl, I'm pretty far from SJ warrior, or whatevs, but seriously, even I kind of rolled my eyes a bit.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Just a Chinese copy of Pacific Rim except no robots, jets, planes, tanks, or guns, and slightly smaller monsters.

There is a bitchin Flying Guillotine call out in the trailer though.

Got to tell kids they didn't build the wall to keep the Mongols out, it was kaiju.

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jul 29, 2016

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

The Pony Incident posted:

listen, i did what the op said and it wasn't funny or interesting so if you're reading this just move along and pretend this thread never happened

same, but I am kind of wondering why matt damon is a china man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Thinkpiece writers having seizures trying to decide what part of this they want to be offended by.

• Locked thread