Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Drunken Baker posted:

As an alcoholic who is 300lbs+ and 6'2 I find Ben Whit to be an inappropriate portrayal of "XXL" guys and I, for one, will not buy his clothes.

#smallfats

http://www.bustle.com/articles/125803-the-small-fat-complex-in-body-positivity-why-its-not-entirely-justified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Who came up with "Dad Bod"? I just know that poo poo didn't start at Men's Health, GQ or Esquire.

e: as a former athlete or lifter this guy could cut to 10-15% bodyfat in a few months.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

snakeandbake posted:

Nobody gives a hot gay gently caress, OP

Actually, that seems like one of the things they'd be most likely to give.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

i love that this is his face, btw. boy looks like hes straight outta some cormac mccarthy western

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

quote:

...I didn't realize that my height combined with my big bones...

Hmm.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nawcom posted:

3/4 of people are overweight or obese in this country due to eating too much poo poo. of course he looks average. notice how you can't find pics of him with his shirt off. 30 years ago he would stand out as being fat

assuming things continue to get worse, just wait and see what "average" looks like in 10 years

I didn't try and find pics of him with his shirt off.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

phasmid posted:

Shave your beard, you look fuckin dumb.

Those godawful tattoos sealed the deal on that one. No amount of grooming will help.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Yessss. More justification for my tumblr account about fat dudes being just as sexy as marylin monroe

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Frosted Flake posted:

Who came up with "Dad Bod"? I just know that poo poo didn't start at Men's Health, GQ or Esquire.

e: as a former athlete or lifter this guy could cut to 10-15% bodyfat in a few months.

A college student.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Fat meff hipsters no longer want to work out or shave so they start a new fashion trend where they can be fair and hairy. Same as berds who don't want to not eat cake and say they're "curvy" people are dumb idiots.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Wizard of Poz posted:

lol how loving fat are you that you dont think that guy is fat

dude seems musclefat which doesnt really count as fat because at least youre strong

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Doctor Schnabel posted:

i love that this is his face, btw. boy looks like hes straight outta some cormac mccarthy western

The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it all from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning.
       /

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Losing weight is really loving easy.

Unless you're of weak mind.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

my gonch stink :(

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

phasmid posted:

Don't judge people who don't put their pictures up to be judged, tia.
why does a guy with ambitions and a beard make you feel so threatened?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Toadvine posted:

Losing weight is really loving easy.

Unless you're of weak mind.

But actually.

Not to say it's easy to become fit or athletic but losing body fat is easy.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like those sports shirts that say XXL on the front, like it'll say "Raiders XXL" or something. Because most shirts don't give away someone's shirt size on the outside like that

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
op is bitter

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

TetsuoTW posted:

why does a guy with ambitions and a beard make you feel so threatened?
Dumb beards. Tired o looking at them. They go away now. Get their dumb faces off the street. Go home and comb your dog with your beard brush.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

this is not a very handsome fellow

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

phasmid posted:

Dumb beards. Tired o looking at them. They go away now. Get their dumb faces off the street. Go home and comb your dog with your beard brush.

why do you begrudge a man his choice in facial hair?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kuato posted:

I like those sports shirts that say XXL on the front, like it'll say "Raiders XXL" or something. Because most shirts don't give away someone's shirt size on the outside like that

its from when those shirts had poo poo written on them to stop people from stealing them

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

this is not a very handsome fellow

hes a british 8 which is like an american 4

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Im disappointed this dude isn't really fat just big. I wanted a good proper fat rear end dude to lay into

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I don't know what people are supposed to look like, all the attractive not fat goons please post pictures so I can establish some kind of baseline

(cuz this dude probably looks way better than you lol)

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

I mustache you a question

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
How hot is his mom?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

This is the thinnest looking fat guy I have ever seens

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fat gusy ar ehotsorry scrawbntads

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it all from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning.
       /

"Men are born for games. Nothing else. Every child knows that play is nobler than work. He knows too that the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard."
/

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
but, those are all Judge quotes. Everyone else in the story is the guy in the picture.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
"look hoa small and poo poo. better work otu and grahow a stahs or somtei"
-smalll man

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Avshalom posted:

"look hoa small and poo poo. better work otu and grahow a stahs or somtei"
-smalll man
are not we all small men before the Lord

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Vulture Culture posted:

are not we all small men before the Lord
yeah!!!! and no hiar so we look liekm babeis with great clave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

88h88 posted:

Chubby, balding, bearded men are what the modeling world needs. :v:

• Locked thread