Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sir_Charles posted:

I like kölsch style ales

I like Kolache style pastries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Not sure if the OP is trolling or just has a childlike palate and assumes anyone who doesn't is an idiot

jackyl posted:

I'm drinking a nice corona, after having a shitton of coors lights on the golf course. Every one of these takes more skill to brew than some neckbeards throwing hops randomly into beer and calling it good

Still not sure.

Also the "hope preserved the beer on long trips to India" is a well-disproved myth. It's just the people who exported beer to India happened to like hoppy beer, so the name stuck.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Drunk Nerds posted:

Not sure if the OP is trolling or just has a childlike palate and assumes anyone who doesn't is an idiot

Still not sure.

Also the "hope preserved the beer on long trips to India" is a well-disproved myth. It's just the people who exported beer to India happened to like hoppy beer, so the name stuck.

so hipsters were behind colonialism, sounds right to me

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
ira was on the money gently caress england

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

I just think that most IPAs are rather boring. Mostly bitterness with very few other flavors in the mix.

That being said, Bell's Two Hearted Ale is absolutely the best beer I've ever had by a mile. It's bitter, citrusy, grassy, flowery, and sweet. It also has a 7% ABV which helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

IPAs are... bad

• Locked thread