Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Could his face be any more punchable?
No. but please punch anyway
Yes. but please punch anyway.
View Results

• Locked thread
Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

GZ (that's what us buddies call him, like easy but GZ) eats thunder shits lightning kills black people.

Just your regular American hero IDK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
zimzam is barely white, i dont see why people dislike him so much

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think that zimmerman should die, and then every other human should die including myself. it is the only way to be sure.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Serious Frolicking posted:

i think that zimmerman should die, and then every other human should die including myself. it is the only way to be sure.

i have some good news for you, friend

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
haters gonna hate.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Staff at the restaurant and witnesses countered the acquitted murderer's account by unanimously agreeing that he was being a total rear end in a top hat whose incessant shittiness was largely responsible for provoking the fight. They further agreed that he wasn't punched in the face so much as he was a total a puss who ran from a shoving match. Restaurant management sought to clarify that they do not value Zimmerman as a customer or as a human being.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
My only issue is they tried to paint him as a white guy who shot a black teen. When hes clearly some fat assed hispanic fuckwad.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

:same:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
at least zimmerman isn't black

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
george zimmerman has gotten so fat, ugly, and unrecognizable that he needs ID to prove who he is now

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

reallivedinosaur posted:

at least zimmerman isn't black

if he were black he would have been gone after the first arrest since the incident. a reminder zimmerman has been arrested 6 times since for being a nut.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
It's too bad george zimmerman was aquitted of second degree murder.

It was the only degree that he had a shot at earning looooool

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Let's be real for a second here none of you chickenshits have the balls to punch anyone in the face let alone someone with a proven track record of gunning down the last aggressive thug who tried to assault him lol

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Let's be real for a second here none of you chickenshits have the balls to punch anyone in the face let alone someone with a proven track record of gunning down the last aggressive thug who tried to assault him lol

classic reggie

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

Maybe not but I think I could at least muster the courage to write him a stern letter.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
actually now he has a proven record of calling the cops and claiming his life was in danger because he got in a shoving match.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

thank you for "being real", i thought everyone in here was in a rush to punch gorge simmerman until you broke the truth

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

I don't start fights, I finish them. *stands at the edge of a steep cliff, peering ominously into the horizon before being waft in the face by an errant loose grocery store shopping bag*

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

actually now he has a proven record of calling the cops and claiming his life was in danger because he got in a shoving match.

It was revealed during the trial that he once called 911 because his neighbor left the garage door open; a violation of the HOA. He's definitely sane.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

:jerkbag:

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

lets be real here u are a little bitch

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

I'll punch you in the face in front of your grandma, I don't care.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's too bad zimzam didn't shoot this guy too

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'll be honest if the ZimZam was doing that poo poo around me I’d probably not punch him in the face but I would sit there and loudly call him a piece of poo poo over and over and over until he did something first (Morrowind rules) or had a temper tantrum booboo hissy fit over it

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I need to fight this guy

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Zim lives matter

Maybe not as much as black lives. Probably about as much as Trayvon lives. IDK. The function is really hard to integrate and Maple keeps crashing on startup.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Crash74
May 11, 2009

post the sex tape

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

I am a real American, fight for what's right for every man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
He a shameful Zimma.

• Locked thread