Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
dodging wrenches? dodging balls? robbing banks? who knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
e: oh, not a forums poster

super mario batali fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Aug 5, 2016

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ripping? Tearing?

Beefeater

I'm hungry.
Running the MIB, duh

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Guantanamo probs

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
THere's like 33 percent chance he's sleeping. Probably like a 10 percent chance he's eating or driving. otherwise I bet he's just watching TV, op, maybe talking to a friend?

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Gross Dude posted:

THere's like 33 percent chance he's sleeping. Probably like a 10 percent chance he's eating or driving. otherwise I bet he's just watching TV, op, maybe talking to a friend?

must be nice :unsmith:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Robot Made of Meat

He's no doubt contemplating whether his life would have been significantly different had his first name not been a transitive verb, and his last name a past paticiple.

Well, That's what I'd be doing if I were him.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist

hes busy writing a sequel to his hit movie with him opposite meryl streep and the razor mafioso from Drive

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

• Locked thread