Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
my roommate sent me this text tonight: "I didn't move the litter box yet because time is a flat circle and there's no meaning in the universe but I'll try to do it before you get home."

he did not, for the record, move the litter box before I got home but i can't be mad because he is exactly right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
loving epic, OP.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol op you got cats and litter boxes and room mates and some dumb gay non-sequitur about time lines and poo poo i mean goddamn its like i walked out of noted comedy forum SomethingAwful and onto the set of big bang theory here

Jul 30, 2013

Iron Prince posted:

lol op you got cats and litter boxes and room mates and some dumb gay non-sequitur about time lines and poo poo i mean goddamn its like i walked out of noted comedy forum SomethingAwful and onto the set of big bang theory here

hey man thanks for summing up my post in the dumbest way possible. you have definitely done your part and i thank you.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Iron Prince posted:

:golfclap:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Iron Prince posted:

why don't you move the drat litter box then

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
It's not an excuse if the reason isn't superfluous. And in this case it is not.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

OP: "I didn't come up with anything interesting or clever to say because time is a flat circle and i m gay"

Jul 30, 2013

Nathilus posted:

It's not an excuse if the reason isn't superfluous. And in this case it is not.

what

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Excuse implies the reason is bs.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Zorodius posted:

why don't you move the drat litter box then

the op standing over my shoulder and shouting BAZINGO ever few seconds while i tried to clean up after his godamn diarrhea cats really killed the enthusiasm

Jul 30, 2013
do you people not have friends or roommates?

in case it wasn't clear, this was something my roommate was supposed to do and didn't, and this was his reason why. it's obviously a loving bullshit reason, but it didn't bother me because it's so clearly bullshit and it came across as funny, exactly as it was intended to.

what the gently caress

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

devin2 posted:

do you people not have friends or roommates?

in case it wasn't clear, this was something my roommate was supposed to do and didn't, and this was his reason why. it's obviously a loving bullshit reason, but it didn't bother me because it's so clearly bullshit and it came across as funny, exactly as it was intended to.

what the gently caress

Are you saying time is not, in fact, a flat circle?! Ppff

Jul 30, 2013

rgocs posted:

Are you saying time is not, in fact, a flat circle?! Ppff

i feel like you're on my side but i'm so loving confused

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Jesus loving christ, this website.

I'm logging the gently caress off. Christ.

Eat a cat turd OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hooray

• Locked thread