Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

OctoberBlues posted:

Well I just took one full hit and I am almost uncomfortably high.

This should help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Oh my god I thought the red umbrella floating green was for the actual hole on this golf tournament. I was freaking out for a second.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
i hate smoking, but i love being high. too bad edibles don't do much for me, ive tried all kinds, but they just put me to sleep and make me groggy for all the next day.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna get a bunch of edibles and go to a baseball game

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my wife's been working in a dispensary for a few months now. the honey sticks are really good, as are the chewables (jfc theyre strong). Most cheap candy is just regular candy sprayed with thc spray, avoid. we get free samples all the time lol

oh if you want a cool sleep aid, go and ask for a CBN pen. its this thing that looks liek a sharpie, you take it and put two little dots from the end on your temples and you are sleeping like a baby in 30 minutes. Doesnt get you hosed up either, just sleepytime.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

4 1/2 hours after that one hit and I am still pretty high... And each little thing has about 250 full hits.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i have one of these and just dump a bacardi 151 and an ounce or so in there. couple swigs and you'll still be pretty dumb the next day

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

7 hours later and I think the final remnants of the high are wearing off. Impressive.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You're goddamn lucky. I bought a near-identical cartridge on Monday and I'm now desperately trying to get the last tiny bit of THC out. Never let anybody tell you your high sensitivity to weed is a weakness of some sort.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You're goddamn lucky. I bought a near-identical cartridge on Monday and I'm now desperately trying to get the last tiny bit of THC out. Never let anybody tell you your high sensitivity to weed is a weakness of some sort.

I can get loving Memento-high from like 6mg of THC and I consider it my single greatest quality.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Just ate some weed cookies my neighbor made. Was glad to see this thread. Have fun and be safe out there kids

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i was an actual "medical marijuana is bullshit" hater that just wanted 2 get hi forever, and now that i've been introduced to the various topical things and creams and poo poo, I am 200% sold. We've got this CBD (?) spray that smells like the good parts of a hippie festival and absolutely just rips 90% of lower back or leg pain away. it's not like opiate-strong but it's also non addictive and doesnt turn your poo poo into cement and lets you continue to function

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

my wife's been working in a dispensary for a few months now.

you are a fortunate man. blessings.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
loving druggys make me puke

spittooey

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
i lioike doing weed

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Isaac posted:

i lioike doing weed

I don't believe that.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Eat three edibles then walk to a bar and do five shots of tequila then smoke a joint outside said bar. You'll probably forget who you are.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Why don't you eat farts OP?

Get high... Up upon my dick and then slowly lower yourself down so it doesn't hurt too much :cool:

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I just buy the highly edible Peach Rings. Tasty enough to get the THC in my system. I'm on hour 5 of 30mg right now

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
its sunday night now and I havent eaten non-thc containing food since friday afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
my poo poo looks like vegetable oil

• Locked thread