Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
oo benis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i kinda want a hot big-titted slut for president
watch putin carry that printer up to 1600 exposed as the beta bitch he is

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

watch putin carry that printer up to 1600 exposed as the beta bitch he is

Nailin' Pailin

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The best part of her being elected would be not having to hear about the election anymore. Same thing if Trump is elected. Jesus Christ just elect someone, anyone already so we don't have to hear this garbage anymore!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Cankles Clinton

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
America will shake under expanding populations of alienated labour as technology continues to displace skilled labour.

The next wave of non-establishment candidates will be incredibly crazy, it will be a golden age.

Also China could have a debt crisis, Canada an some of the West a housing crisis, and Europe will transition to Sharia Law as most Feminists rejoice.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
peepeedoodoo she is gonna be a bad president

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
show us the birth certificate hillary

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

four more years of bENGHAZI

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i hope she really did order a hit on that dude in DC and that it gets officially traced back to her and goes down for it but LOL who am i kidding

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
She's going to get elected and immediately have a stroke or something. lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Vastarien posted:

She's going to get elected and immediately have a stroke or something. lol

yep i called that once the primary season got going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6KX72NezrY

LEARN THE TRUTH

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

LEARN THE TRUTH
"mainstream media" about 20 seconds in
"8 year investigation" but wasnt worth mentioning until she was running for president?

yeah i made it about 30 seconds

naem
May 29, 2011

Sethex posted:

America will shake under expanding populations of alienated labour as technology continues to displace skilled labour.

The next wave of non-establishment candidates will be incredibly crazy, it will be a golden age.

Also China could have a debt crisis, Canada an some of the West a housing crisis, and Europe will transition to Sharia Law as most Feminists rejoice.

same

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

"mainstream media" about 20 seconds in
"8 year investigation" but wasnt worth mentioning until she was running for president?

yeah i made it about 30 seconds

pft could even hold out until dick morris and ann coulter? sry i just find :shillary: hate pieces refreshing after following all the DNC fluff, and they do have plenty of material to work with (of course with plenty GOP artistic license) unlike :obama: where they had to make up conspiracies and cite his bad influences along with all the dog whistle noise.

i made to it somewhere around 25min before nodding off and it happens to be an uncomfortably muggy night...hoping it lulls me back now since i need at least 3hrs sleep for work tomorrow

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
could anyone whos good at it please do a 'we wuz kingz!' photosohop of hillayr with the caption under being her at a speech in detroit

or is this actually still less absurd than the time she actually yelled I DONT FEEL NO WAYS TIRED!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hopefully we don't find out something lovely like she raped a bunch of children or tried to kill her victims or something.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
she'll be an average president. I'm voting for her

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What's really going to be scary is NEXT election. Trump will (please God) lose this one because he's a nutjob and a bully. But we've already seen that his tactics work to an extent. What happens when the next candidate tries them and isn't a pathetic baby man?

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

Applewhite posted:

What's really going to be scary is NEXT election. Trump will (please God) lose this one because he's a nutjob and a bully. But we've already seen that his tactics work to an extent. What happens when the next candidate tries them and isn't a pathetic baby man?

i hope he wins and i hope he nukes my gay rear end

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

I like how everyone seems to be paying all the current problems forward and pre blaming trump. It's like it's still Obama loving up. It's not like bush suddenly become not a war criminal because they let us have a black president. And it's not like Obama doesn't suddenly not become a war criminal because Hillary or trump are worse than him.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Applewhite posted:

Cruz 2020

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I like how everyone seems to be paying all the current problems forward and pre blaming trump. It's like it's still Obama loving up. It's not like bush suddenly become not a war criminal because they let us have a black president. And it's not like Obama doesn't suddenly not become a war criminal because Hillary or trump are worse than him.

Trump is a logical step forward from the way the GOP has operated but it's a big and scary step

Jackie D fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Aug 11, 2016

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Me dumb

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jackie D posted:

Trump is a logical step forward from the way the GOP has operated but it's a big and scary step you dumbass

The whole trump program is pretty much: use a celebrity who is in the pocket of their investors to get votes, have them say some racist hateful poo poo and piss a bunch of people off, have the cia pop off with some kind of terrorist poo poo, install a Marshall law police state that perpetually agitates all non aryan whitebred people to their breaking point, and use their anger and frustration as justification for a self-perpetuating police state, funneling world dominance type money into the pockets of trumps owners/investors.

Woden
May 6, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

LEARN THE TRUTH

I want to hear the story of how this was banned from theaters.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Woden posted:

I want to hear the story of how this was banned from theaters.

It was banned by theater owners because nobody wanted to pay to see it is my guess

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgO1LUijb0k

cnut
May 3, 2016

i kinda want a hot big-titted slut

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Applewhite posted:

But we've already seen that his tactics work to an extent. What happens when the next candidate tries them and isn't a pathetic baby man?
"I don't know the future and I don't know an exit strategy for Afghanison. But what I do know is that my opponent is a fag. Vote Dr. Lexus."

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

I like Dr Lexus he tells it like it is

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

if hillary is half as good as grillary everything will be ok

• Locked thread