Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whoever wins, we all lose

This is a mafia game for 11 players with standard rules.
The special gimmick of this game are the three playable factions that each player must pm me when they sign up.

11 Players:
1. AR
2. Jakep

imgay fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yes

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I'm on team trump

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
:smugdon::sad::smugdon:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
9 More Players

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Filling up fast

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Poppin in to let everyone know Panda Express has General Tso's Chicken now.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
http://www.delish.com/food-news/a48661/panda-express-general-tsos-chicken/

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"According to the Panda Express website, General Tso was a real Chinese general during the Qing Dynasty; however, he had nothing to do with the creation of the dish in 1955."

Wow I never knew General Tso didn't actually create the dish, it was only named after him. The more you know I guess.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

"According to the Panda Express website, General Tso was a real Chinese general during the Qing Dynasty; however, he had nothing to do with the creation of the dish in 1955."

Wow I never knew General Tso didn't actually create the dish, it was only named after him. The more you know I guess.

i think they just made that up so that general tso's kin cannot sue panda express, i am almost certain that general tso used to cook lots of spicy chicken for his soldiers

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey can we get a quick look up on when the Qing Dynasty was? I want to know the full history behind this grande dish.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

Hey can we get a quick look up on when the Qing Dynasty was? I want to know the full history behind this grande dish.

i dunno but this mother fucker definitely had his share of the generals chicken

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Burger king should get in on the chinese food market. They could call it Burger Qing

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lmao general sowhatidontcare

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Lmao general sowhatidontcare

I think thats racist???? :confused:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
did cpig join yet??

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Only 9 more cowboys needed for this rodeo.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Jimson i like your new look buddy

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Going fast

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Bump

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
imgay what ancient curse did you bring upon yourself that you can't get a game filled

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The death of SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crenk.
Sep 18, 2016
I will join this game if it is still possible :)

e: looking at dates this does not seem as if it is going to happen. i am going to try and join another game.

Crenk. fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Sep 18, 2016

• Locked thread