Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I literally drink more milk in a week than you grandpa has ever drunken ever so I think you are biting off more than you can chew pepino

man milk doens't count but it probably means u have strong forearms i'm making notes and training approproateily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Scratch your rear end then smell your fingers. Even a monkey could have worked that out.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

BigBadSteve posted:

Scratch your rear end then smell your fingers. Even a monkey could have worked that out.

Yeah but that doesn't let me know if people not scratching my rear end can smell it, are you guys even trying?

social vegan posted:

man milk doens't count but it probably means u have strong forearms i'm making notes and training approproateily

Better get in that hyberbolic time chamber chumparino

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what if his finger smells which is prob does haha nice hi5

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

o'doyle furiously fingering his brother's butthole odoyle rules

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

what if his finger smells which is prob does haha nice hi5

Though this is a p sick burn he brings up a good point (get it like finger point???? Hehe that's a freebie )

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

social vegan posted:

o'doyle furiously fingering his brother's butthole odoyle rules

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Smell my rear end

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Can anyone do an artist rendition of my reaction to smelling a bad butt?

I tend to wear clown makeup if that helps Any?
Oh and I am a grill Cook too

Tia

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

HoboZero posted:

Just work some sick lifehaxxx jazz on this baby

Thanks for posting the genius Kliban in this awful GBS thread

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
think about if you just carried a bag of poop around with you, how bad it would smell and how now one would want to be around you. that's literally what's happening all the time, except the bag of poop is your insides where the poop is

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

think about if you just carried a bag of poop around with you, how bad it would smell and how now one would want to be around you. that's literally what's happening all the time, except the bag of poop is your insides where the poop is

I think you would attract a lot of people who like to poo poo their rear end and rub it on people if you had a poo bag, I mean naturally.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

So you are saying I should wear more clothes?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Need that artist rendition for a PowerPoint asap plz

naem
May 29, 2011

So scrub in the shower and then use a very small blast of ax body spray or or fav brand onto your butthole region before you put on your jorts, this has been a post on a public message foraumb

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
You gotta shove a finger in there and twist counterclockwise for 1,5 seconds

Proceed to quickly pull it out and put it in your mouth with puckered lips for 5 seconds (don't lick) to heat it up to butt temp

Now hold your arm fully outstretched and aerate the particles into the air and smell deep

Easy peasy

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

So you are saying I should wear more clothes?

that will just make the poop juice hotter then it will trickle out your rear end XD

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

naem posted:

So scrub in the shower and then use a very small blast of ax body spray or or fav brand onto your butthole region before you put on your jorts, this has been a post on a public message foraumb

Hm have my axe brand spray here and there is suspiciously no 24 hour butthole smell protection guarantee on it, hmmmm

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

waftaturd is what germans call celphones

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

waftaturd is what germans call celphones

What do they call you?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014