Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gaye posted:

another victim of pringles
JIHAD ON PRINGLES!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

they now have a flavor of pringles called hot diggidy dog which is hot dog flavored I am going to tweet to them and ask them to rename them doobies

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enfield posted:

sand is very small rocks

It's also an ingredient in the famous frostee drink. :chef:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

they now have a flavor of pringles called hot diggidy dog which is hot dog flavored I am going to tweet to them and ask them to rename them doobies

The other day I got loaded baked potato chips and loaded cheeseburger chips, they were both good the cheeseburger ones were better.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mud is wet dirt

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

LOL. I would not call them chips! I would call them potato-based snack food.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/07/the-shocking-true-story-of-how-pringles-are-made.aspx

OH poo poo. CANCER I NA CAN!

quote:

To understand the nature of Pringles and other stackable chips, forget the notion that they come from actual potatoes in any recognizable way.

The Pringles Company (in an effort to avoid taxes levied against "luxury foods" like chips in the UK) once even argued that the potato content of their chips was so low that they are technically not even potato chips.

So if they're not made of potatoes, what are they exactly?

The process begins with a slurry of rice, wheat, corn, and potato flakes that are pressed into shape.

This dough-like substance is then rolled out into an ultra-thin sheet cut into chip-cookies by a machine.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The other day I got loaded baked potato chips and loaded cheeseburger chips, they were both good the cheeseburger ones were better.

old Dutch released these ones that are smoked meat hoagie with mustard and they are the best loving chips I've ever eaten

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

old Dutch released these ones that are smoked meat hoagie with mustard and they are the best loving chips I've ever eaten

omg

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

for real man I have to stop myself from eating entire bags at once

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

pringles pizza flavor is god

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Aug 12, 2016

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
No poll? :gas:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

they're like potato jerky

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

no they're potato CRISPS

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

theyre slices of salted cardboard actually

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a7m2 posted:

theyre slices of salted cardboard actually
same with subway bread

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

God damnit i was right pringles are like the pink slime of 'tato chips respect my accurate opinion already.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Pringles, my salty lady:

Just the thought of the smooth, sexy curve of your big can gets me hotter than I can stand. I remember the first time I saw you at the grocery store, standing with your friends silently and giving me that look. It took alot of courage to pick you up, but I paid my dues, and baby, now we're together. When I get back home, I am going to flip your lid and eat your goodness from top to bottom. I can't wait to taste you.

Love,

Tenspott

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sounds pringles was started by a bunch of assholes! Good thing I also believe

EugeneJ posted:

Lay's Stax are cheaper and taste better

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
all the ways in which they're different make them better

less greasy, better shape, better flavor

I like pringles, man.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

something about gently caress it cut em up

imho pringles are chips, but instead of saying HEY BITCH GIVE ME THE BAG OF CHIPS you says HEY BITCH GIVE ME THE COLUMN OF CHIPS when speaking to your so

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp
Can you make mashed potatoes out of pringles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Are munchos chips?

• Locked thread