Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

AEMINAL posted:

YES

also i just killed a 4th wasp. i think they might be out to get me

I tried to warn you, man. RIP in peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Malek posted:

What's your taming skill at and do you have any levels in druid or ranger?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
my dumb housemate left the back door open to "air out the house" and some kind of rodent got in. i have seen it blur across the ground a few times, but when it ate some of my dried pasta it was the final straw. it is now total war, every day i do not catch the vermin the number to traps will double :argh:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Rutibex posted:

my dumb housemate left the back door open to "air out the house" and some kind of rodent got in. i have seen it blur across the ground a few times, but when it ate some of my dried pasta it was the final straw. it is now total war, every day i do not catch the vermin the number to traps will double :argh:

try releasing the rodent's natural predator into your house: the wasp

hundreds and hundreds ogf wasps

they dont sting unless you spray them with soapy water or look at them

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i had to throw away some dog food last week because moths got into it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Rutibex posted:

maybe u should spread those out instead of putting them all in one place but I get that u are a millenial and putting 30 traps in one place is the most we could expect of u

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i think this thread should take a new direction and have tips on how to introduce wasps into the house

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
kill a deer in the woods, then take a knife and empty out the entrails

place entrails near open windows and around the house

Optional: stuff head and arms into deer ribcage to become a reverse centaur

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jackyl posted:

maybe u should spread those out instead of putting them all in one place but I get that u are a millenial and putting 30 traps in one place is the most we could expect of u

do you really want to see 30 separate pictures of my dusty basement?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

AEMINAL posted:

this sounds like a good idea unless it will simply enrage them to the max and go after me with a vengeance

hmmmm

Don't kill them, welcome them. Cater to them help them build a nest. Then get that sweet wasp honey.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I can't believe you killed those poor wasps! ALL THAT PRECIOUS WASP ROYAL JELLY GONE TO WASTE

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Putty posted:

i think this thread should take a new direction and have tips on how to introduce wasps into the house

i like it

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
did u get hhe wasps, op

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

OhsH posted:

did u get hhe wasps, op

yea

gonna take a bath now. wasp free... gently caress yea

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

AEMINAL posted:

yea

im so happy rite now

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Or be like Richard Pryor set your balls on fire. Better yet go hang yourself with a barbed wire.

dzzzzt touch the third rail
ya hosed up chicken
and ya just got fried
cause its a suicide

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

AEMINAL posted:

yea

Be careful you're not a wasp or you will die too

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
So is that a yes or no on the spiders because wheels are in motion

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Shakill OReal posted:

Be careful you're not a wasp or you will die too

too late :evil:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time there was a bald faced hornet in the birdbath taking a drink along with a big gently caress off grass spider together.

Haven't seen them in a while, I wonder what happened to them?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

EorayMel posted:

One time there was a bald faced hornet in the birdbath taking a drink along with a big gently caress off grass spider together.

Haven't seen them in a while, I wonder what happened to them?

Bald faced hornets are badass. There was a bunch of them building a nest outside our kitchen window when I was a kid, and I didn't have any dedicated wasp killer spray available, so I found a long telescoping pole for dusting our ceilings and taped a can of Raid to the end of it. Then I taped it so it just kept spraying and soaked the nest from about 12 feet away. This did not kill the hornets, but it did make the hornets very angry. Took hours for them to finally to succumb to the amount of poison I had soaked the nest with, and I still didn't trust their big fuckoff corpses, either.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Shakill OReal posted:

Mix soap and water in a spray bottle and spray it on the wasps, they're the weakest creatures on earth and this unironically kills them instantly.

if they're anything like yellowjackets, you can spray or douse them with rubbing alcohol and their wings melt and they shrivel up and die in a few seconds.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

push them into your butthole with your thumb

Do this now that they're nicely lubed with soapy water.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got stung by a wasp a couple days ago and I still feel like scratching my arm off. gently caress wasps, I didn't even do poo poo to it

Hornets are cunts too. I got stung on my ankle/leg by 3 hornets one day prior to hiking Pikes Peak. My poo poo was soooo swollen and hosed up by the time I reached the top.

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

I don't know why you're setting out mousetraps when the thread has pretty clearly established that you need to spray that rodent with soapy rubbing alcohol

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Rutibex posted:

fyi the plastic ones are horrible what you need is this baby

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

what's truly disturbing is they are locked and loaded and you felt comfortable moving them into position for a camera shot. means they're armed with too much tension, don't wedge the drat thing in there so the mouse can stand on it... where are your trapping skills son?? set it light so it springs easy your heart rate should be jacked when you put the tension on

ethanol fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Aug 14, 2016

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Yellowjackets are the loving worst. You have a war on your hands, OP.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Tap into your inner beastmaster and control them

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

We've had some of those cicada killer wasps around work this year. It's like a loving single engine airplane flying around, they're huge. I just run like a like girl 'til they go away.

ncumbered_by_idgits fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Aug 14, 2016

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Make any new ones your familiars and use them to attack enemies from a distance.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ethanol posted:

fyi the plastic ones are horrible what you need is this baby

ethanol posted:

what's truly disturbing is they are locked and loaded and you felt comfortable moving them into position for a camera shot. means they're armed with too much tension, don't wedge the drat thing in there so the mouse can stand on it... where are your trapping skills son?? set it light so it springs easy your heart rate should be jacked when you put the tension on

i hear your concerns, but this video inspired me on the benifits of plastic triggers and high tension:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9cEwdo1-xg

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Those are tiny bitch wasps OP

must make you the tiny bitch wasp slayer.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
capture a few spiders and put them in your bathroom windowsill

i guess this depends on how much u dislike spiders, op

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
do your own wasp.avi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror