Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

there is a vietnamese place that opened half a year ago next to my work and i was excited because bun vermicelli and pho is good

but their broth tastes like used bathwater and their bun vermicelli uses loving costco spring salad for the greens lmao

how they arnt out of business yet is beyond me there is never anyone in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
jesus christ you goony fucks stop putting sriracha on burgers and mexican food. outside the realm of asian food it really has no business existing

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

jesus christ you goony fucks stop putting sriracha on burgers and mexican food. outside the realm of asian food it really has no business existing

you have to admit that sriracha mayo is drat good on fries

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

psychokitty posted:

you have to admit that sriracha mayo is drat good on fries

mayo on fries is gross

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

vyst posted:

mayo on fries is gross
half mayo half mustard and then some curry powder

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

numberoneposter posted:

half mayo half mustard and then some curry powder

mmm yeah go on unnnnfhh

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I like El Yucateco and I also like putting sriracha on the terrible scrambled eggs they serve in the work cafeteria where it's just dried egg loaf sitting in a chafing dish

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
It's apparently against the law for breakfast restaurants to have Sriracha sauce.

Can't eat eggs without it. Although eggs shouldn't be eaten since they're an animal product, thank you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

went to a cafe once and ordered a breakfast sandwich and i asked for hot sauce and they said they didnt have any hot sauce so i did like a huge dejected sigh and walked out

theres my hot sauce story

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Tripe is the same price as flank/brisket at the pho place near here idk how they get people to pay the same amount for tripe when good cuts of beef are an option

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

numberoneposter posted:

went to a cafe once and ordered a breakfast sandwich and i asked for hot sauce and they said they didnt have any hot sauce so i did like a huge dejected sigh and walked out

theres my hot sauce story

that is completely unacceptable i would sigh and leave as well

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

GREAT NEWS: EVEN MCDONALDS HAS SRIRACHA NOW.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

cheerfullydrab posted:

Tabasco sriracha is good and makes you feel like you're in an alternate universe where things are just slightly different.

An AU where Thailand won WW2.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going to put sriracha on my spaghetti

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

im going to put sriracha on my spaghetti

OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014