Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

NVJ posted:

help my rear end is gay but i not what do i do

either let it do its thing or get used to keeping your back to the wall at all times

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

NVJ posted:

i think you're lost. this is the thread tag lifting thread, not the gay rear end thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
it's like fight club, for the modern generation

~sig~

Piso Mojado

NVJ posted:

lol lol wot?! that's incredibly funny hahaha . and your av bwahaha, what a hilarious take on the official gbs meme lmbo. I'm dying, bravo good goon, bravo. 5/5 star lol.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Piso Mojado posted:

lol lol wot?! that's incredibly funny hahaha . and your av bwahaha, what a hilarious take on the official gbs meme lmbo. I'm dying, bravo good goon, bravo. 5/5 star lol.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

Robot Made of Meat

Piso Mojado posted:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Piso Mojado posted:

the unabonger
my rear end is big, and white

FluffieDuckie

Ok guys I lifted and lifted until I was an annoyance but only 1 of our massive admin team has access to the right buttons so we're just going to have to be patient. I'm going to unsticky this for the time being. Everyone just keep lifting at home and one day the dream may come true.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I went to post today with my thread tag realized it hasn't been put in yet and cried.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

yes well the administration of the forum is very busy

our tag needs have been triaged and have been found "non life threatening"

Twerkteam Pizza

Good thread bump

FluffieDuckie

it happened

thanks cowcaster!

Piso Mojado

thank you drilldo squirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

The first two public tags that aren't rectangles...

• Locked thread