Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
I have an errant computer that is becoming dangerous to approach, how should i get rid of it or kill it >?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
check scp, maybe they have something about computer

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

scarey computer

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
take a vacuum cleaner and fill it full of iron filings, then run it in reverse mode and aim the hose at the bad computer.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:69snypa:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

take a vacuum cleaner and fill it full of iron filings, then run it in reverse mode and aim the hose at the bad computer.

reminder that vacuum cleaner motors are air-cooled with the vacuum's air stream

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Sagebrush posted:

reminder that vacuum cleaner motors are air-cooled with the vacuum's air stream

:ssh:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Celexi posted:

I have an errant computer that is becoming dangerous to approach, how should i get rid of it or kill it >?

there are no bad computers only bad users. take it to get properly trained

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

gently caress it and cum in it, OP.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
put EMP grenade in office

then put drugs in rectum

act normal...be cool

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
un plug the computer before it gets too dangerous

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
the computer has claimed another innocent victim

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
take a length of copper wire and coarsely coil it around a silver railroad spike, taping each end to opposing terminals on a lantern battery.

douse the affected host in balsamic vinegar and drive the spike with a brass hammer through the affected area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

find a hacker to turn it into a bomb so u can blow it up

• Locked thread