Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

That's right, Stephon Marbury is relaunching his famous line of budget-conscious basketball shoes after having spent the past few years in China winning championships and becoming a self-actualized man.

Once again he will demonstrate that Michael Jordan is a hack fraud and children will rejoice in the streets, freed from the shackles of $300 so-called "Air Jordans"

Which pair will you be purchasing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

now i want some starburst

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

now that's what i like to see!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
:yikes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Silver ones are p cool. :kiddo:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Can't leave the house unless my feet are glowing.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
Is there a link to the shoes? The random pictures aren't very helpful. Are they 16m RGB or what we looking at for the color. I'd hate to have two different colored shoes for the rest of my life.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Beefeater posted:

Can't leave the house unless my feet are glowing.

You need some Marburys BRO!

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Kang Wang posted:

Is there a link to the shoes?

No. But here they are in action

https://twitter.com/StarburyMarbury/status/717148927926149120

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

That's really weird op, I was just thinking last night that it would be nice to have a pair of basketball shoes and wondering if they still made Starburys, no poo poo.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

self actualize my balls OP

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UR201plc8

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I wear heelies

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

scott zoloft posted:

*for safety this is the picture of the giant dead whale dick*

now that's what i like to see!

Dear Penthouse;

Call me Ishmael. You wouldn't believe...

Fastidious Toes
Apr 10, 2009

so much blood....

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I wear heelies

Yeah, they really need to be light up heelies, I agree, but with a hidden bacon compartment, and I should be able to smoke weed out of them too.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I was pretty excited when they traded broken Antonio McDyess for him, boy was that quite an era of Knicks basketball.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
You can get them a lot cheaper if you look op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like there's no way $0.90 shoes aren't going to give me some crazy radiation lead flu poisoning

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Moridin920 posted:

i feel like there's no way $0.90 shoes aren't going to give me some crazy radiation lead flu poisoning

Chances are that the super cheap ones are made on the same lines as the 'real' ones if its anything like any other product made in China (which is all of them)

edit
Looking at the ones in the op vs. the ones I linked it literally looks like these ~Starburys~ are those shoes with a little logo slapped on the sides. Same shape, light pattern and design

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Aug 18, 2016

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

its the sherbert in them that makes them great. once i stole sherbert sticks from the store

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

i think u need to buy 300000 at a time

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive got this hella good smythe impersonationg imme a sec...hold on...*puts on chaps*...give me like 5 minutes hehe..

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
holy fuckin poo poo you're tellin me these shoes light up? what are they gonna think of next???

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
from a poor family i had shoes that lit up with kerosene

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

but imagine: you could wear a new pair every day of your life at that price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
drat do they always light up or can u turn it off? flashing shoes would be p dope on the dancefloor but I would feel like a tard on the bus

• Locked thread