Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will crumble the quickest?
GEO
CXW
GOKU
View Results

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i don't think i will get arrested for weed ever, cops look at me and are like "hello citizen"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pick up that blunt citizen

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

the great deceiver posted:

if i could do it over again instead of selling dope i would have invested in for-profit correctional services

If you could do it over again wouldn't you really timewarp back to 1950-something, go to Hollywood and use your future knowledge to pass yourself off as the next big director, coat your dick in some sort of poison, then go find Nancy Davis on a studio lot somewhere?

You get to sell the dope for probably less profit, but much reduced or no jail time, and you got the best blowjob ever along the way!

With a time machine conservatism really does work!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

if i could do it over again instead of selling dope i would have invested in for-profit correctional services

You profited off the war against drugs.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Fabulousity posted:

If you could do it over again wouldn't you really timewarp back to 1950-something, go to Hollywood and use your future knowledge to pass yourself off as the next big director, coat your dick in some sort of poison, then go find Nancy Davis on a studio lot somewhere?

You get to sell the dope for probably less profit, but much reduced or no jail time, and you got the best blowjob ever along the way!

With a time machine conservatism really does work!

i guess i never really thought about it that way

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Darth123123 posted:

You profited off the war against drugs.

hell yeah i did

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Fabulousity posted:

If you could do it over again wouldn't you really timewarp back to 1950-something

This most definitely. I'd Easy Rider across the US and be a literal Hamburglar, dining and dashing and stealing gas with no security camera footage to condemn me whilst doing all the drugs

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

So did I , I never got busted though.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Senor Tron posted:

Right now the writers of Orange is the New Black are high fiving each other.

I would hope that show would do something to help people get off the whole "Private anything is better than the government because of the free market and besides who cares they shouldn't commit crimes" crowd, but who am I kidding? Those people were raised by mommy and daddy to believe the Reagan ways are the best and nothing will change that.

Kim Jong ill
Jul 28, 2010

NORTH KOREA IS ONLY KOREA.
I read at least the first page and saw no one mention that, you know, this only affects federal prisons... So doesn't do anything for the state prisons where the majority of inmates are incarcerated.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kim Jong ill posted:

I read at least the first page and saw no one mention that, you know, this only affects federal prisons... So doesn't do anything for the state prisons where the majority of inmates are incarcerated.

it's because we're all blindingly aware that it only affects federal prisoners and dont deem it worthy of discussion

Kim Jong ill
Jul 28, 2010

NORTH KOREA IS ONLY KOREA.

Jonny 290 posted:

it's because we're all blindingly aware that it only affects federal prisoners and dont deem it worthy of discussion

Well yes I'm sure those stocks will crash when a tiny portion of their business is pared back.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Kim Jong ill posted:

You should have read at least the entire first page.

CubanMissile fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Aug 20, 2016

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
hmm private prisons you say the same industry Hillary Clinton made a big deal about turning down funding from. and whats that it wont effect the state level where the vast majority of funding is bought by bribing state legislators for pennys on the dollar. why one might begin to suspect this is a largely symbolic political calculation from the democratic establishment aimed primarily at poor whites.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
generally if you are gonna pop in and be smug about how everyone missed an obvious fact you should actually check if they did first

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
welp CCX is up 9% so if someone bought a ton of stock when it crumbled 2 days ago then sold it yesterday they made a pretty drat good ROI

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

i sold that CXW this morning when i woke up for a tidy 7.5%

idk how i feel about that but whatever

cuck cuck im gay posted:

welp CCX is up 9% so if someone bought a ton of stock when it crumbled 2 days ago then sold it yesterday they made a pretty drat good ROI

:capitalism:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

The Stockholder

*reads headline*

"oh poo poo!"

*sells stock in panic then reads rest of article and realizes this will take years to enact and effects like 10% of prisons*

"oh poo poo!"

*buys stock back at a lower price making money in spite of himself and the system waddles on*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

what is this degeneracy

Rutibex posted:

the deepest and best balanced card game available today

Moridin920 posted:

there's like 12 year old girls in bondage in that post you just posted

loving lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

my two best friends in prison were both doing 10 years for weed. in each of their cases the feds never even recovered a single physical gram of marijuana, much less the hundreds and hundreds of pounds they charged them with. think about that for a second.

lol heroin you deserved it pal.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

that guy you know who is a prison guard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

you basically did in an indirect way

• Locked thread