Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite smile
:)
:D
:]
:>
:D
B)
^_^
:S
:3
:[)
View Results

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'll smile w/ u on ur wedding night!!!!

Aww man.. I made a frankentein monster reference then i started thinking "fire bad! haha! oh, man... Phil Hartman... Oh, man... Phil" :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You guys!!!

Phil Hartman got murdered by his crazy wife because he loved her too much to leave her or have her committed! You guys, this is really sad still!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
a buttcrack is like a sideways smile you sit on

:yosbutt:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

drat horror queefs posted:

a buttcrack is like a sideways smile you sit on

:yosbutt:

He's not wrong.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Here's a woman who has the right idea!

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Serviette posted:

I seem to be caught:

wait a minute

that's not a screenshot from always sunny

oh geeeze

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

gently caress YES

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I find that if I smile, my students get worried that I'm going to give them a pop quiz or something equally evil, so I smile a lot in class. I have also mastered the Mad Scientist laugh (You know, mwahahahahahahaha) since it unnerves them. I do my best to be the mad scientist they truly deserve.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:grin:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

genesplicer posted:

I find that if I smile, my students get worried that I'm going to give them a pop quiz or something equally evil, so I smile a lot in class. I have also mastered the Mad Scientist laugh (You know, mwahahahahahahaha) since it unnerves them. I do my best to be the mad scientist they truly deserve.

I was always a big fan of my science teacher and my favourite one was this oldish lady who tried to be the evil mad scientist bless you genesplicer even though you're a man

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I smile every time I think about eatin a McChiken. :)

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

driving down the street listening to some happy chill david byrne song (another smile man) and had a smile on my face realized I had a smile made me smile even more

do
not
for
get
to
smile

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

ArtIsResistance posted:

Fact: There's no reason not to smile

Goddamn lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I smiled at a girl the other day in a calculated attempt to get in her pants. Haven't smiled ever since.

• Locked thread