Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you yes?
No
Yes
View Results

• Locked thread
FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

You nasty boy, you nasty
You nasty boy, you nasty
You nasty boy, you nasty
You nasty boy, you nasty
You nasty boy, you nasty
You nasty boy, you nasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The two I missed were the other emotion I thought it could be.

Who gives a gently caress?

Is this facebook?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

dogmother1776 posted:

This is my compassion face.

Do you experience compassion most often when you're on the toilet taking sad poops?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Why can't a face be two or more of the answers provided?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
15 and i studied for years for this test

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what
Emotional intelligence is not a thing

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Flagellum posted:

Emotional intelligence is not a thing

but dogs are

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Your Score: 0/20

You've got some work to do. Your score places you well below average at reading expressions. But don't worry: Research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence.

This test is way too polite after I went through the effort to score a perfect 0 :mad:

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

error1 posted:

This test is way too polite after I went through the effort to score a perfect 0 :mad:

Incorrect. The test is too compassionate.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Falling for hippie psuedo-science garbage is the biggest sign of a high emotional intelligence.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

God Of Paradise posted:

Falling for hippie psuedo-science garbage is the biggest sign of a high emotional intelligence.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Whoa.That dog doe. Man. Nigga be doggin and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
gently caress your test you STUPID NERD

• Locked thread