Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

when i was a yute in the late 1990s this was called "indian style" although no one says that anymore because it got too confusing which kind of indian style the speaker meant.

usually i just do this

im about three weeks into following these instructions below.
http://www.wikihow.com/Do-the-Lotus-Position

if you want you can post yourself doing it but dont forget to explain your process

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
criss cross apple sauce

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Ground your sit bones, cross your legs into sukhasana, lift one foot gently with your hands into the crook of your hip, and then lift the other one into the opposite hip. If it feels bad one way, try the other. One side is usually more comfortable than the other. If it feels bad both ways just don't do it

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
what the gently caress is a gigathread it sounds like something that would give me hepatitis again

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Zorodius posted:

criss cross apple sauce

your term led me to "tailor fashion".

you sit with your sartorius muscle
tailors are masters of the sartorial arts.

holy cow. how deep does it go.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Improper squat form 0/10 gopniks

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i sit in a chair because i'm not a loving animal

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

amityville anus posted:

Improper squat form 0/10 gopniks

That's no way to unlock your chakras!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's no way to unlock your chakras!

unlock my chakrass

pm me

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Zorodius posted:

criss cross apple sauce

I started kindergarten in '94 and this is all I ever knew it as. I think my father is the only person I ever heard call it Indian style besides occasional remarks on television.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
The erotic short story I read that started with a girl playing cards naked on the beach in this position called it indian style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I call it "Washington Redskins style" because I'm not a puppet of liberal PC hysteria.

• Locked thread