Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
There have been many final bosses throughout gaming. Some deliver the satisfying climax the game has lead towards for hours, and others are a diarrhea surprise on an otherwise tasty sundae.

One of my favorite final bosses of all time is Liquid in MGS 4. That fight, besides being fun and challenging, brought up the perfect amount of nostalgia and feels and led perfectly into this. It felt like a conclusion to not just its own game but the entire franchise. In fact it seems to me that Japanese games have generally much more satisfying final bosses than western games, maybe cus a lot of western games try to be more realistic generally but still end up with the Six-Million Bullet Absorbing Man.

please be respectful, no spoilers for upcoming games like SMT IV:A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

We just had final boss month but good luck with the thread op

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the final boss of windwaker is a powerful feels coaster, even if the fight itself is easy. one of the best finales of all time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Uhhhh June is Endboss Month OP. Topic Locked

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book