Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Counterpoint: raise the ... drinking age to 45.

Do this, and I will make sure you get Slendermanned so hard, I'm not even joking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BLARGHLE posted:

Do this, and I will make sure you get Slendermanned so hard, I'm not even joking

no one is afraid of you buddy

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

BLARGHLE posted:

Can this be a way to circumvent the no suicide requests rule?

Blarghle, I think you should slenderman yourself.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no one is afraid of you buddy

Hey, don't be afraid of me, be afraid of Slenderman. He told two little girls to stab some other girl, you know!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BLARGHLE posted:

Hey, don't be afraid of me, be afraid of Slenderman. He told two little girls to stab some other girl, you know!

I'm not a 12 year old girl.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I'm not a 12 year old girl.

just because you're safe from aatrek doesn't mean youre safe from slendy despite the geyser kid being both their types

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

just because you're safe from aatrek doesn't mean youre safe from slendy despite the geyser kid being both their types

I have no idea what that means

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I have no idea what that means

it means watch your step bitch

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TOOT BOOT posted:

it means watch your step bitch

or what TOOT BOOT?

How are you going to hurt me?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I didn't realize the difference in juvenile laws from state to state. If that had happened here, her name would have never officially been released and maybe gotten sentenced to some time playing video games and smoking the reefer in a juvenile detention center. Then, when she turned 18 and was finished packing her bags, a counselor (who sounds like Mr. Van Driessen) would tell her that killing someone at 14 doesn't count and that she should go on to great things like being an astronaut or curing cancer.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I didn't realize the difference in juvenile laws from state to state. If that had happened here, her name would have never officially been released and maybe gotten sentenced to some time playing video games and smoking the reefer in a juvenile detention center. Then, when she turned 18 and was finished packing her bags, a counselor (who sounds like Mr. Van Driessen) would tell her that killing someone at 14 doesn't count and that she should go on to great things like being an astronaut or curing cancer.

In America we just make them listen to Vin Diesel.

"I am Groot" is the last thing they hear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

She ain't gonna have to worry about many men in prison, and they sure won't be slender

• Locked thread