Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Frig, my man has been owning these forums with stock photos happy salad eaters. I was a little let down with big girl whining over her iceberg catastrophe, but pixie bob cut getting down on a summer medley is right up my alley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

down n out posted:

Frig, my man has been owning these forums with stock photos happy salad eaters. I was a little let down with big girl whining over her iceberg catastrophe, but pixie bob cut getting down on a summer medley is right up my alley.

Preach it, brother. I wouldn't be caught dead eating a salad but I'm enjoying the hell out of these pics. Well done, Frig!

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Salad time!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

that's a picture of a gross fat man, not a salad

voted 1

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
That salad is not up to par, frig.

We're getting scraps in the "gently caress you" thread.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

dont go chasing waterfalls please stick 2 the rivers & lakes that ur used to~

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Spit on my rear end in a top hat OP

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

toss my salad

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
when my wife is like 'I love you' i'm like 'ewe where the gently caress is that asian son of a bitch i'll kill him'

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp
Hmm. Good point, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i have a salad you can eat