Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Decebal posted:

Gonna awkwardly wait in a bunch of lady stores, looking at your phone, while she shops/tries things ?

Yes :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I wish cartoons were still on. I miss The Real Ghostbusters followed by Dungeons & Dragons, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, The Littles, Land of the Lost, MASK, some Loony Toons, and finally ending it with an episode of the Hardy Boys.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Aug 20, 2016

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

i gotta go to work

Same but I don't do poo poo so it's like meh

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Philthy posted:

I wish cartoons were still on. I miss The Real Ghostbusters followed by Dungeons & Dragons, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, The Littles, Land of the Lost, MASK, some Loony Toons, and finally ending it with an episode of the Hardy Boys.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Gonna watch my son play a double header in fall baseball. I have a cooler full of drinks and a polar pop cup so I don't look like the scumbag dad that gets drunk at his kids baseball games. However, I am most certainly the scumbag that gets drunk as his kids baseball games and I don't give a single gently caress.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

:agesilaus:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Pirates of Dark Water loving sucked, even as a goony kid aching to watch cartoons I'd find other poo poo to do.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
i got some leftover steak from last night and this real nice balsamic garlic pan sauce i made to go with it

i don't have any booze left or a slam piece lined up for tonight tho :( gonna smoke some weeds and drink some coffee & then try to resolve those issues

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

bald gnome error posted:

i got some leftover steak from last night and this real nice balsamic garlic pan sauce i made to go with it

i don't have any booze left or a slam piece lined up for tonight tho :( gonna smoke some weeds and drink some coffee & then try to resolve those issues

What's a slam piece?

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What's a slam piece?

your mom is a good example :grin:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Watched more episodes of the Great British Bake Off with my wife, which inspired us to go to a local bakery and get some delicious stuff, half of which we ate while marathoning the rest of the show.

Still have some burnt almond tort and a chocolate tart left for later, probably gonna play some video games now.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

bald gnome error posted:

:confused:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

A Strange Aeon posted:

Watched more episodes of the Great British Bake Off with my wife, which inspired us to go to a local bakery and get some delicious stuff, half of which we ate while marathoning the rest of the show.

Still have some burnt almond tort and a chocolate tart left for later, probably gonna play some video games now.

what's your wife gonna do while you play ?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Decebal posted:

what's your wife gonna do while you play ?

We might play that Sonic racing game together, but if not, she has some pictures she wants to take for her crafting stuff. And some zippers came in the mail from Amazon, which she's going to use to fix the busted zippers on the couch cushions. And after that, she probably has a show she's into--we don't watch too much TV together.

fake edit: as it turns out, I'm going to be helping her take some pictures outside, so video games are on hold for now.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I ran some errands then stopped at the total wines that just opened down the road now I'm sitting on my back porch smoking a rad cigar and drinking this fuckin awesome cherry lambic while I watch these steaks grill while my 2 year old daughter chases the hens around the yard

Homeownership has its perks

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

drunkb posted:

Gonna watch my son play a double header in fall baseball. I have a cooler full of drinks and a polar pop cup so I don't look like the scumbag dad that gets drunk at his kids baseball games. However, I am most certainly the scumbag that gets drunk as his kids baseball games and I don't give a single gently caress.

You're my hero and hopefully me in 5 years

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bald gnome error posted:

:vince:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im home now I'm gonna eat a hungry man and some pringles and play metro 2033 all drat night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just got back from Golden shower Road and I think i need a good nap. Golden Road kicks rear end got a 64oz growler of wolf among weeds in the fridge for later :getin:

• Locked thread