Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
I sorta like who gives a schnitz but I think they will go out of business any month now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

more like dICK posted:

London is really overrepresented on these forums and I don't know why

There was a dweeb who took mdma a while back and kept making threads/posting. It ended up he was from London, because he posted a photo of him and his [teacher] mom on Richmond Row.

That was my first sighting of London on the forums.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Arcsquad12 posted:

Good places to go in Guelph downtown: The Albion for dancing, Van Gogh's for good music, and the two rival chinese restaurants that are open after 2am, Palace and Trappers, and Salseteria.

All of those places except salsateria should be avoided like the plague unless you want to hang out with a bunch of idiot 19 year olds getting drunk for the first time

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

abuse culture. posted:

All of those places except salsateria should be avoided like the plague unless you want to hang out with a bunch of idiot 19 year olds getting drunk for the first time

That's why you go though. Drunk university students. Sorry you didn't have fun at school ten years ago. Surprise surprise, last time I was in Guelph I was a student. Besides, the fat duck is on the other side of town.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Aug 22, 2016

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
guelph was invented by john galt

who is john galt? you might be wondering

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/john-galt/

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Arcsquad12 posted:

That's why you go though. Drunk university students. Sorry you didn't have fun at school ten years ago. Surprise surprise, last time I was in Guelph I was a student. Besides, the fat duck is on the other side of town.

It gets very, very old very, very quickly

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i live in grelph

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

vols bitch posted:

ill be the fat guy with the little dick in the gangbag

u have to be more specific. it's a goon orgy.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I like like 16 hours away according to Google otherwise I would come hang out :(

Gifts for Audiophiles
Dec 10, 2005

Why do any of you willingly live in Ontario and not be in Toronto St Catherines or Kingston

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i live in grelph

Me too mumphrey, that's crazy

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Waterloo goon reporting in. I didn't grow up here though, I'm a dirty American that married his way into the country during the final stretch of the Chrétien years.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

abuse culture. posted:

I kinda do, yeah.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Gifts for Audiophiles posted:

Why do any of you willingly live in Ontario and not be in Toronto St Catherines or Kingston

Heh, check out this loving rear end in a top hat.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah im in Kitchener op, and im brewing beer right now

heres a pic

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

OctoberBlues posted:

Me too mumphrey, that's crazy

are you that guy i always see walking his grelph?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sokrateez posted:

heres a pic

thats awesome

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

are you that guy i always see walking his grelph?

*eyes flash up and to the right*

umm.... no.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I'm working in downtown Kitchener all rest of the week. Our company has downtown all torn up (Aecon/Grand links). You guys better use that loving light rail we are putting in

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sokrateez posted:

heres a pic

jenkem is coming back in style

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Celluloid Sam posted:

i used to live up on that end of town I'm down on Victoria south right near the ward now, that sounds cool man I'm gonna be pretty busy the next little while (and forever) as well but we should make a plan

Cool, shoot me a pm when you've got some free time this fall and we'll figure something out.

Did sunsuns close recently? I'm not a Guelph native but went to school here and would often wake up after blackouts to some Chinese food on the counter like a gift from heaven... I moved back here about 3 years ago for a job and could've sworn I saw it open in the last little while

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i was just petsitting for my gf's parents in guelph and we took their dog for a walk and their cat followed us the whole way it was sick as heck

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Salty Josh posted:

South man. Like south of Corpus but two hours north of the brown border.

like kingsville? or (lol) falfurrias

anyway hello from n padre the nice part of corpus

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

thankfully I do not

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
I saw Brand New play in Guelph a few years ago. Well that's my Guelph story

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

zoink2000 posted:

Did sunsuns close recently? I'm not a Guelph native but went to school here and would often wake up after blackouts to some Chinese food on the counter like a gift from heaven... I moved back here about 3 years ago for a job and could've sworn I saw it open in the last little while

Sunsuns closed during the spring and was replaced with a mediocre breakfast place, which I thought was sweet until someone showed me Vienna's up the street. Double Dragon is a substitute but avoid the pork.

I'm missing Hillside right now

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Is Ottawa close enough? come smoke some weed friend!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I'm working in downtown Kitchener all rest of the week. Our company has downtown all torn up (Aecon/Grand links). You guys better use that loving light rail we are putting in

Why the gently caress is there a giant rear end ramp after the rails at Charles and Queen? I have to slow to a crawl to not gently caress up my front end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
I live in Quebec and look down on everything to the West of Gatineau/Hull.

I look down on you, op.

• Locked thread