Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Aug 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

City of Glompton posted:

run for presidency of united states

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Aug 30, 2016

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

misty mountaintop posted:

1. Get adopted by Nigerian royalty
2. Wait until they are overthrown
3. Secure the assistance of a nice older lady in America to help you move your funds out of the country
4. Profit

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Aug 30, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Vynar posted:

Go to a store and look as suspicious as possible. Constantly look for security cameras. Wear baggy clothing. Get a face tattoo. You know the drill. Then after being tailed for a couple of hours, buy a stick of gum and leave. You don't need to steal anything. You have scammed asset protection out of their time. Plus maybe someone else stole something while you were acting as an unknowing decoy. This is the scam that keeps on scamming.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 30, 2016

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

FactsAreUseless posted:

I know all the good scams and I do them to kids at school all the time but I can't tell you any of them because my big brother taught me and he'd kill me, you think I'm kidding, you think I'm exaggerating, he broke my goddamn jaw, man, my loving jaw, I'm 13! I'm 13 and I know all the good kinds of scams and one day I'll get out of this one-horse town. *flips hat in the air*

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Aug 30, 2016

nvm no cake

FactsAreUseless posted:

I know all the good scams and I do them to kids at school all the time but I can't tell you any of them because my big brother taught me and he'd kill me, you think I'm kidding, you think I'm exaggerating, he broke my goddamn jaw, man, my loving jaw, I'm 13! I'm 13 and I know all the good kinds of scams and one day I'll get out of this one-horse town. *flips hat in the air*

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Aug 30, 2016

FactsAreUseless

Ugh jesus

Ace of Baes
I'm closing this thread because you guys are making unfunny posts and making GBS threads it

FluffieDuckie

Ace of Baes posted:

create a wildly popular social media accounts and post lots of Facebook quizzes that you're supposed to repost, but have it ask questions like pets name, mother maiden name, last 4 of your social etc

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Aug 30, 2016

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Ace of Baes
I don't care you can if you want or just gas it

FluffieDuckie

Vynar posted:

Go to a store and look as suspicious as possible. Constantly look for security cameras. Wear baggy clothing. Get a face tattoo. You know the drill. Then after being tailed for a couple of hours, buy a stick of gum and leave. You don't need to steal anything. You have scammed asset protection out of their time. Plus maybe someone else stole something while you were acting as an unknowing decoy. This is the scam that keeps on scamming.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

guns for tits

Tell people that you're going to make a good post but instead make the worst post ever.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Tell your mark that you know the guy who broadcasts the racing results to the OTB locations, and he'll secretly delay the results long enough for you to put money down on the winning horse. The only problem is you don't have the money to put down in the first place, but between the three of you, you can hit the big time and split the earnings. Then, while your mark is considering your proposition, mug him and steal his wallet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Okay this one has a lot of steps but it's pretty reliable. Find a person who employs people. Some call them employers but I prefer the term "suckers." Offer to do whatever it is they ask you to do, but here's a crucial part of the scam: make sure you convince them to routinely give you money. Now since this is a very "long con" kind of scam, you don't want to ask for too much per "pay period" (aka score) Once you have gotten them to pay you in exchange for doing some simple tasks for them several times, get severely injured and collect on that sweet Workman's comp, then retire as soon as you are done recovering. IMPORTANT: make sure that the injury is the result of an accident. Do not intentionally cause the accident. This would go against the spirit of what Workman's comp is for, and that would be insanely rude to the late Mr. Workman.

• Locked thread