Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
be good at programming. make a mint. everyone is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
if you aren't good at programming and stats the only job you are qualified for with a biochem bachelors is a lab tech and that involves standing in a lab coat all day for minimal wage and sucks balls

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Yeah but at least it's better(?) than flippin burgs :shrug:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
unless you are in a good school that lets you take deeper chemistry courses in which case you can probably find another job that sucks balls in industry or even shoot into the toxic work environment of big pharma giants

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

We've created a system where most people are too darn stupid to actually do anything useful. Eventually we're going to have to address that.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

None of our brains would be rotting with age at all if you'd get off your lazy biochemistry rear end aND CURE ALZHEIMER'S YOU FUCKER!

actually it turns out that going to university cures alzheimers
http://www.leafscience.com/2014/03/05/marijuana-ingredient-may-cure-alzheimers-study-suggests/

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you really don't have to pay fifty grand a year to have access to a source of the devils lettuce

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
College......COLLLEDGE!!!! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!?!

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

I went to college once......I don't want to talk about it

.......but anyways......I'm an accountant now.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Who the!? OMG........

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Germstore posted:

We've created a system where most people are too darn stupid to actually do anything useful. Eventually we're going to have to address that.

Lol if you think we'll get around to it before we collapse/robots take over.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm planning on getting my doctorate so you all will have to call me doctor then i'll probably cure something like being gay and get an academy award.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

MurderBot posted:

I'm planning on getting my doctorate so you all will have to call me doctor then i'll probably cure something like being gay and get an academy award.

Cure being straight instead.

• Locked thread