Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
really?
gently caress you dude
suck my dick bitch
View Results

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I believe what the op is requesting is to have his rear end in a top hat filled up with a salty/briney solution (cum) and have a knobby cucumber shoved up in there and allowed to pickle for a few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gently KRS posted:

I here the pickles in moscow are particularly lovely at this time of year.

But the beets are coming in nicely.

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Ask me about a BMW & I'll tell you very little but ask someone that works for BMW & you'll get a lot more info. In fact, the higher or the deeper the person is in position with the co, the more details you'll get. These details proclaimed is praise or glory. Praise comes from those that know enough about God to proclaim His glory. As we learn of God through study, hearing God's word & by life experience, praise is building up. We're all like that praise chant whether we're obedient or not, "I, i got a praise, I got a praise & I got to get it out, I got a praise" Ps 107:8 "GRACE"

Shut the gently caress up Donnie

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

crusty posted:

Shut the gently caress up Donnie

Bless you my child.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I dunked a dill pickle earlier today but if I get a chance I'll poo on one

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

TOOT BOOT posted:

I want to become a judge and bang a turd on the table instead of a gavel

odor in the court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i don my Gallagher wig and bring the sledgehammer down on elephant turds, as 80s couples cheer beneath plastic tarps

• Locked thread