Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sex with men?
yes please
pee on me
View Results

• Locked thread
Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Robot posted:

but it wasn't near a beach tho

it also had a shitload of kitschy flair like old license plates and poo poo

There's only three of them, one's right near the coast in Alabama and the other two are in Missouri

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Hustlin Floh posted:

There's only three of them, one's right near the coast in Alabama and the other two are in Missouri

I thought they were in texas too or someshit

back on topic: what about shipping poo poo in hermetically sealed containers

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ive noticed a running theme in the content of your posts op, and i was just wondering, why "someone"? why don't you just go pee and poop on biscuits and pickles and other foods yourself?

someone should piss and poo poo and cum in president trumps hair, and that someone could be you

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

This reminds me of a great George Carlin joke. He said "why do crazy people always go on killing sprees? Why don't the voices in their heads tell them to poo poo on the salad bar at Wendy's?"

There is no salad bar at wednesy

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

8 track betamax posted:

There is no salad bar at wednesy

carlin wanted them to poo poo into non-existence

let's turn this thread around and make it about existentialism with bathroom jokes

do we exist just to make poo poo and piss?

• Locked thread