Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

We spend a lot of time sleeping. What do you sleep on? These past two weeks I have slept in a bed, on a couch, in a tent, on my futon, and in my bed. I don't really know what else I could sleep on to mix things up. I was thinking one of those Japanese sleeping pads or a bed of nails or something. Do you have any ideas about what I could take a snooze on? I want to replace my futon with an indoor hammock because they are cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I sleep on a bed. Thank you for asking.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Try sleeping in a pile of hay. If you can't do that, try the street. Possibly the gutter. A rain gutter of a house. Or directly on the roof of said house. Under a table. Inside the body of a nearly extinct animal. Just a few simple suggestions.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I fill up garbage bags with my own clothes and sleep on it

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

I fell asleep on the bare cement floor of my parent's garage last weekend. I was really drunk and I guess I just laid down and accepted it.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
a couch near a tv with internet access and a table next to it where you can smoke weed

excellence

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

William Stoner posted:

We spend a lot of time sleeping. What do you sleep on? These past two weeks I have slept in a bed, on a couch, in a tent, on my futon, and in my bed. I don't really know what else I could sleep on to mix things up. I was thinking one of those Japanese sleeping pads or a bed of nails or something. Do you have any ideas about what I could take a snooze on? I want to replace my futon with an indoor hammock because they are cool.
sitting on the floor with my face on the couch seat, there is a plastic bag on the couch seat.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i sleep on stuff for 12+ hours a day

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I sleep on your freaking mom OP.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one time i slept standing up in a small cell where i was not allowed to sleep

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

I sleep on your freaking mom OP.

Haha she's nice and flat. :hfive:

naem
May 29, 2011

stabbing

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I sleep in a racing car on top of memory foam. Do you?

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I sleep on top of 4 French women. They are not allowed to speak or make any noise in my presence unless I request a hymn.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I always cup my hands over my groin in my sleep in case someone kicks me in the balls

do you? or are you an unprepared idiot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I sleep on eggs without breaking them

• Locked thread