Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Seriously, Voodoo Ray's for pizza. There's a joint across the road that I was recommended called Pizza East I think, it's a club downstairs but upstairs appears to be a crowd of bellends hanging about in the dark drinking beer. We got sat down at a table and could barely read the menu it was so poorly lit. The menu itself had a bunch of pizzas nobody should want to eat using the wankiest ingredients possible. I mean who the gently caress wants kale or courgette on a pizza? No pepperoni either so we peaced out and found Voodoo Ray's instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
Camden lock or gtfo

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I think it's the second place I know that has a sister ray store, the first one is somewhere in Soho.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Shoreditch these days = loads of pissed Essex chavs looking for overpriced poo poo coke.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

took the tube to woppingstoke on a lark but forgot to bring me brolly and got proper soaked

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hey op you should have said hi, im just around the corner :)

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

I work at a digital agency there, should've posted earlier we could've gone for a flat white

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Thanks for sharing a common opinion from 2003, OP

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

awesome-express posted:

I work at a digital agency there, should've posted earlier we could've gone for a flat white

you serious?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Things I saw in Shoreditch:

Vietnamese restaurants
Hip bars full of irritating people
A Carhartt retail store for some reason

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:

Escobarbarian posted:

maybe i should go to shoreditch today. what should i do in shoreditch, goons (not the cereal cafe plz)

There's a coffee shop/bar called The Bridge and the decor is basically gaudy steampunk vomit if you wanna punish your eyeballs.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

All the creative agencies are in Shoreditch so I end up working there now and again. I thought it was meant to be cool but instead it sucks?? The George and vulture is a cool pub though, the bloke in the corner store opposite where i buy smokes after my third pint just sits behind the counter punching blunts.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

bitmap posted:

All the creative agencies are in Shoreditch so I end up working there now and again. I thought it was meant to be cool but instead it sucks?? The George and vulture is a cool pub though, the bloke in the corner store opposite where i buy smokes after my third pint just sits behind the counter punching blunts.

it's funny because people in england ostensibly speak english but i'll be damned if i can figure out what exactly this chap is saying

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
I used to work in Shoreditch and leaving work anything less than blind drunk to go out for more drinking in the area was just awful.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
I work next door in Liverpool street and sometimes we go to shoreditch for drinks after work, its basically a toss up between hanging out with wankers or bellends.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Do pubs in London still close at 11PM?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Scratch Monkey posted:

Do pubs in London still close at 11PM?

I know one pub does close at 11, although I don't know if others close later than that. There's one pub in Stratford that shuts at 2AM.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

wyntyr posted:

OP are you the naked king of shoreditch

old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

can you get strawb'rries and peach melba in shoreditch

• Locked thread