Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Cthulu Carl posted:

Has someone keistered a moon rock yet?

I bet one of them did so they could have their own moon rock and soon we'll find out about the rear end Rock that that's been passed from father to son.

Some random dude in Alaska had moon rocks that were mistakenly thrown in a dumpster after a museum fire. The state took them back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

Has someone keistered a moon rock yet?

I bet one of them did so they could have their own moon rock and soon we'll find out about the rear end Rock that that's been passed from father to son.

i clearly said i am going to put a moon rock in my bussy. Read The loving Thread :owned:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

bald gnome error posted:

i clearly said i am going to put a moon rock in my bussy. Read The loving Thread :owned:

Have you done it yet? No? Suck the poo poo off my moon rocks.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

Have you done it yet? No? Suck the poo poo off my moon rocks.

suck my moon rocks you astronaut

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

bald gnome error posted:

suck my moon rocks you astronaut

Not until you've put 'em up your rear end.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Germstore posted:

Some random dude in Alaska had moon rocks that were mistakenly thrown in a dumpster after a museum fire. The state took them back.

What pricks.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

bald gnome error posted:

there's this dispensary in my city that sells moon rocks. its nugs dipped in oil + rolled in kief.

anyway im gonna be the first human to put a moon rock in my bussy

Kurupt Moon Rocks. I got a gram for free once. Serious couchlock. Like I couldn't do jack poo poo after hitting that.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Did they ever find those moon rocks that dude and his girlfriend or whatever stole?

I bet at least one of those got bought by a nerd with too much money who spills his seed on it every night then murders the hooker when she doesn't laugh at his reference to the Stephen Baxter novel 'Moonseed'.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
can we have a source for the op cause its just too great to ignore

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The source is the court transcript. The rock pressed charges.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Cthulu Carl posted:

The source is the court transcript. The rock pressed charges.

it was asking for it, maybe it should've been wearing clothes

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
This is the only thread that hasn't been derailed, because we have all been thinking about space rocks in our assholes

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ElGroucho posted:

This is the only thread that hasn't been derailed, because we have all been thinking about space rocks in our assholes

be a true pioneer, touch your dick to a spaceass rock

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I hope when we go to Mars the first thing someone does with the first sample is touch their dick to it.

I wanna see ab astronaut write their name in Europan snow. Probably with a super soaker.

I want a crew to bukkake Charon while Pluto watches, tidally locked so it always has to see humanity's seed.

I want a chick to slap a used tampon against the Caloris Basin on Mercury.

I want to colonize Proxima Centauri b and beam a message to the sun about how much nicer this star is and how the sun could never give us what we really needed.

I want a probe to land on Venus and smash rocks in the turgid, hell atmosphere with a hammers shaped like high heeled boots.

Let us, as a species, as a united people, go forth and sexually dominate every body in our solar system.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Apollo 12 episode of From The Earth to the Moon is the best ep of the series IMO. It's got Dave Foley as Al Bean and the guy who played Rocket Romano on ER as Pete Conrad and they're awesome.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

good god if there ever was a sentence to describe humankind in all it facets it's OP

thousands of years of people pining after, being fascinated by, occasionally murdering for, and finally developing advanced technology just to step on the moon

and of course one of the first people to ever go there touches a piece of it with his dick

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I can't wait for space travel to become the new Everest, complete with people trying to come up with increasingly specific firsts.

"I'm the first Blasian Nebraskan female Leo to methodically stamp out a football field length penis in lunar soil three times!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Cthulu Carl posted:

I can't wait for space travel to become the new Everest, complete with people trying to come up with increasingly specific firsts.

"I'm the first Blasian Nebraskan female Leo to methodically stamp out a football field length penis in lunar soil three times!"

NASA already drew a dick and balls on the surface of Mars, so yeah this is definitely happening

• Locked thread