Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
?!?!?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Negative

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Ahem :godwin: :smug:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Hitler was bad but more driven than any of us goons. The holocaust.... well, jury's still out imo.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it seems unfair to criticize a guy who did so much

like you'd run Germany perfectly? come on

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Hitler good. so what

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

im permabanned poster nazistomper58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “jew balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside jew assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of gbs humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” gbs to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
lets debate the issue

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think he is actually bad :confused:

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

hitler is good

FOR ME TO POOP ON

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
At least he made the trains run on time.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Friginator posted:

a clock is right twice a day or something probably

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Friginator posted:

He did many thing for Germany and his misdeeds are dubious for sure. I'm a loving Nazi.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
who gives a gently caress actualklly

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

who gives a gently caress actualklly

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

dad gay. so what posted:

a clock is right twice a day or something probably

a slightly slow clock is right once a month

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
we will get to the bottom of this

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:ssh: i just lobbed a softball for hitler anal jokes

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Luvcow posted:

ill let u keep that 1 4 ur fanfics :twisted:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

hitler fanfics = extremely not good Lmao

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
take your fuckin stoat and gently caress OFF

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_6CZ2JaEuc

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i want to run a d&d campaign where someone plays hitler but it in a fantasy setting and he's a successful artist and warrior/wizard

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

I saw some thing on TV or something that said hitler literally ate poo poo because his doctor recommended it to him for one of his medical problems

I think they made sure it was high quality aryan poo poo tho

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

im permabanned poster kikestomper58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “kike balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside kike assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of gbs humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” gbs to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

im permabanned poster kikestomper58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “kike balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside kike assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of gbs humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” gbs to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

yes... Yes... Yes!! YES!!! FUCKIN YES!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD BE TREATER BETTER IN OUT MODERN SOCIERETY!!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

BigBadSteve posted:

this poo poo is awfully boring and holds no entertainment value. hth

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

mdm posted:

I saw some thing on TV or something that said hitler literally ate poo poo because his doctor recommended it to him for one of his medical problems

I think they made sure it was high quality aryan poo poo tho

makes sense

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
hitler banged an orc and had a half orc child but he loved it and raised it to be a powerful warrior. hitler loved his half orc son.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
hitler is hip, i mention him in casual conversation all the time to get some good laughs and some deep knowing stares

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Luvcow posted:

hitler is hip, i mention him in casual conversation all the time to get some good laughs and some deep knowing stares

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
I think it depends on what side of the barbed wire you lived on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

turns out hes not good Lol who'd hav known??

• Locked thread