Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Drad_Bert posted:

OH poo poo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

dad gay. so what posted:

lets all pee on each other and drink the piss out of your smelly rear end dick that looks like a rolly polly and you smell like poo poo

i am rock hard right now

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

That's a solid decision; I don't think there's ever been a good Tujague post.

He's been banned for almost a year.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

make drad bert a mod

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

How do GBS mods like their sandwiches?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"You can't fight ideas with bullets" - Nelson Mandela

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Applewhite posted:

How do GBS mods like their sandwiches?

filled with cat diarrhea

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Drad_Bert posted:

OH poo poo

How does he do it?!!!!?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Only that idiot who says "k8" and schizo blathers about stuff no one except Windows98 is interested in made it to my ignore list, under a few nicks. Why waste time even skim reading voluminous pointlesss self serving largely opague obscure resentful rants.

Oh and some innocent Goon I thought was Dare too, but was apparently being ironic or something. Later unignored.

Anyone reading this who has me on your ignore list take me off, you're missing out on posting genius.

tldr: Whatever.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

That's a solid decision; I don't think there's ever been a good Tujague post.

I only remember that poster because they got super mad at me when I said that the people who stalk chrischan are all nerds who were probably bullied in highschool, and it was one of my first non-photoshop posts so it made me consider not posting for fear of angering weirdos. Still didn't ignore list them.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Drad_Bert posted:

OH poo poo

:(

If 100 Drad_bert loving goons chip in :10bux: each we could buy him 100 accounts, then we'd get many more beloved Krusties. I'm up for it.

Maybe we could pay off the mods for less I dunno.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Drad_Bert posted:

:thumbsup:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder how many people got me on ignore

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
i've never used ignore. it's like hey if people are suffering through my shitposts then what right do i have to ignore other shitposters

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
also i don't know how to do it anyway

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Applewhite posted:

Krusty is bannable now? GBS has truly become a totalitarian nightmare.

Krusty is not necessarily bannable. But the 7th or 8th time? Yeah.

Now back to polishing my Jackboots.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

genesplicer posted:

Krusty is not necessarily bannable. But the 7th or 8th time? Yeah.

Now back to polishing my Jackboots.

steel tipped?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
hobnailed

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
that's the poo poo my man

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
let's ruin some parquets

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

extra stout posted:

ive never understood the purpose of an ignore list on almost anything

if they're a legitimate spam account selling drugs from indo pakistan or whatever then the mods would take care of it, if it's anything more mild than that just scroll past them, or if you deem it necessary, own that muthrfukr

they can be useful like when people would spam tall.gif in doobie threads to suck up to terrible moderators

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont have an ignore list u nancy

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I used to think ignore was for candyasses. Then about a month ago I realized that if I just ignore everyone who post a tower of gifs, the collected works of Ayn Rand, or who quotes somebody who does, GBS becomes 98% more tolerable. I actually like several people I ignored, but gently caress if I take them off because that scrolling and trying to stop without blasting to the end of the page is more trouble than any thread is worth.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

I used to think ignore was for candyasses. Then about a month ago I realized that if I just ignore everyone who post a tower of gifs, the collected works of Ayn Rand, or who quotes somebody who does, GBS becomes 98% more tolerable. I actually like several people I ignored, but gently caress if I take them off because that scrolling and trying to stop without blasting to the end of the page is more trouble than any thread is worth.

this is some roodypoo poo poo, jabroni

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Can I ignore myself + my own posts so I don't have to read them? They are trash and I am trash and my opinions are trash and frankly, I'd rather not look at anything I write which is also why I never actually type out my posts but use voice recognition/transcription software by shouting my posts into a hole in the wall with a microfon and chromeobok behind it, while wearing noise cancelling head phones and listening to the mp3 of Kuenbuu getting in a fight with his dad.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

Can I ignore myself + my own posts so I don't have to read them? They are trash and I am trash and my opinions are trash and frankly, I'd rather not look at anything I write which is also why I never actually type out my posts but use voice recognition/transcription software by shouting my posts into a hole in the wall with a microfon and chromeobok behind it, while wearing noise cancelling head phones and listening to the mp3 of Kuenbuu getting in a fight with his dad.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Orkin Mang posted:

this is some roodypoo poo poo, jabroni

Hey. If I wanted exercise I'd play a video game.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

I am a proud member of the krustwaffen and no constitutional amendment is gonna changed that dumb gay fact

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I ignored Kitchener because of that one anon confessions thread ages ago where he posted incredibly stupid 2000 word essays in response to every single confession. First and only person I ignored ever.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quote-Unquote posted:

I ignored Kitchener because of that one anon confessions thread ages ago where he posted incredibly stupid 2000 word essays in response to every single confession. First and only person I ignored ever.

i didnt ignore him but i share ur loathing. hes scum, total idiot

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
imagine having someone on your ignore list and being able to participate in this thread... smdh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Can you opposite ignore someone so that you can see only their posts?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Minimalist Program posted:

no

Applewhite posted:

Can you opposite ignore someone so that you can see only their posts?

yes, ignore everyone else (though you'll still see current and former admins, and mods you haven't ignored before they became mods)

or just click the '?' uder the av

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BigBadSteve posted:

:(

If 100 Drad_bert loving goons chip in :10bux: each we could buy him 100 accounts, then we'd get many more beloved Krusties. I'm up for it.

Maybe we could pay off the mods for less I dunno.

when will drad_bert start his patreon account so we can have his artisinal posting all the time??? :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i had somebody on ignore for a while and then i stopped that

• Locked thread