Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

FactsAreUseless posted:

[The following is an excerpt from the 1979 erotic masterpiece The Seven Nights Of Elizabella Spongecake, by Harriet Smythe-Smythe]

He kissed her, softly, feeling vulnerable in his nakedness. He'd never felt this way around a woman before. As she took him in her hand, his usual bravado vanished. He hardened, twitching and throbbing, as her tongue entered his mouth.

"I want you to rail me," she said. "Ram it right up my butt. Just whammo, slam bam swavoosh! I mean really just give it to me loving-style."

His face flushed as she moved closer to him.

"I'm going to take you to pound town," he said. "Here comes the gently caress truck, one-way ticket to getting sca-roo-hoo-hooed!"

She lay down on the bed, opening herself to him. He lay on top of her, on the edge of a moment of incredible tension.

"Pow! Pow! Pow! Do it to me, you big ol' stud machine," she whispered softly, her voice trembling. "Shoot the gooey stuff up there!"

They both gasped as he entered her, her sex enveloping him, shared pleasure radiating through their bodies. He built up a slow and steady rhythm.

"Awww yeaaaah it's the midnight train to Vageorgia, and I'm Gladys Screw-ya-right!" he said, looking her deep in the eyes, hand cradling her face. "Here comes the splooge!"

He splooged up in her with a shudder, the splooge spraying all over the place, her eyes closed tight in ecstasy.

For the love of all that is holy use NWS tags, think of the children!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

She was plain, but not really, as anyone with eyes could see. Today that anyone was a man named Matt, who definitely had eyes, two of the, and they were good eyes. They were blue like his blue shirt, and they could see that the plain girl was actually very pretty. He liked her for this, because he felt smart to notice she was pretty when other people did not. He would use this special knowledge to win her affection, because he would be the one to tell her the truth about her being pretty, and not plain as she imagines.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Hello Ann, I like you." Said Jeff to Ann.
Ann said to Jeff, "Hello Jeff, I also like you."
"What I said was true, but it was not true all the way. I like you very much." Said Jeff to Ann.
Ann, who was talking to Jeff, said, "I also like you very much. I like you so much that I want to be more than friends with you, which is called a girlfriend."
Jeff had a smile on his face, when he said to Ann, "That is also the feeling that I am feeling. I am also feeling happy that we are feeling the same feeling. It is good to be feeling these feelings. It is not bad to not be feeling these feelings, if you are feeling that you do not feel the same feeling that I am feeling."
Ann said to Jeff, "I know that it is not bad to have different feelings. Right now I do feel the same feelings. I will be your girlfriend. You will be my boyfriend. In one year it will be our one year anniversary, because today is the day we started being a girlfriend and boyfriend"

Troy said to himself, "ugh, there she goes again going for some jerk. I'm always so nice to her, but she won't touch my private areas the way I want to touch hers! I bet she touches the private areas of lots of other guys."

Ostentatious

He grabbed her by the hand and said, "your face is good"

Her face went red and she nodded, "your face is very good"

They both began to feel nice, and squeezed hands tight. He looked to the side, "let us have fun tonight."

She moves her head to the side, "what do you mean by have fun tonight?"

He smiled and leaned in to kiss her on bone lips, "let us spook together..."

They were both skeletons in love.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
On a beach at a resort somewhere in the world a young very attractive woman walked on the sand. She was a very hot young lady. She was so hot it wasn't really funny. She was hotter than a summer day when it's like, I dunno- 94? Yeah. She was at least as hot as a 94 degree day in the summertime. But not one of those muggy, humid days where you can't get comfortable no matter where the shade is, even if the shade was let's say for example where Pete right now was sitting. Before I forget, Pete is the gardener for the resort that the other person in this PG romance novel was walking on the beach just a few short sentences ago, remember?

Pete could easily see the hotness of the woman on the beach, the woman who's beauty compares to a hot (but not humid) summer day. Pete was consumed by the fires of her hotness, and soon burst into flames. Now-on-fire Pete couldn't take it anymore and had to hold this amazingly hot woman in his arms and, ablaze now with his lust, rose up out of the shadows of the shade in which he was seeking to cool off from what was otherwise just a hot day and began walking toward her. The woman, suddenly greeted with the horrifying visage of a man consumed utterly by flames and was even now reaching out for her could feel the beginnings of a fainting spell showing up at her place. She understandably couldn't take it anymore and fainted. Pete burst into a fiery explosion and was no more. Other people at the same beach didn't do anything to save Pete because let's face it folks, it weasn't their problem and where the hell was the waiter with that drink?

THE END (thank God)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You want to go to the dance with Greg, but you also want to go to the dance with Casey. Casey has a leather jacket. "I want to go the dance with Greg and Casey!" you think.

You do not want to go to the dance with Greg and Casey at the same time. You want to go to two dances. One of the dances will be with Greg. The other dance will be with Casey. You want both of those dances to be on Friday night, at the same time. Your head begins hurting. "This is hurting my head," you think.

"Greg, my head is hurting," you tell the phone. Greg will hear your voice because he is listening on his phone, and the phone will say your voice to him. "My head is hurting so I can't answer your question right now. It is hurting because..." you look at your bedroom. There is a math book in your bedroom, from when you were doing your math homework. "My head is hurting because of the math homework I was doing."

"Math homework is boring," says Greg. This makes you like Greg more, because he understands about math homework being boring. "I like Greg more now. But Casey might also think math homework is boring," you think.

"I will tell you whether I will go to the dance with you tomorrow at school." Casey will be at school tomorrow. Casey is a student at the school, not a teacher.

Greg's voice sounds like :( "Oh, okay" Greg's voice says. His voice changes because now he is thinking of happy things. "Tomorrow I will wear good clothes and smell nice. You will want to go to the dance with me more."

You say goodbye to Greg's voice.

TO GO TO SLEEP, WHICH WILL MAKE IT TOMORROW WHEN YOU ARE AT SCHOOL, TURN TO PAGE 4
TO LOOK AT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY, LIKE YOUR POSTERS AND LAMP, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless

His name was Bipedal Steve, and he was. She liked that about him, and she also liked being part of a mystery-solving knitting club.

FutonForensic

Ostentatious posted:

They both began to feel nice, and squeezed hands tight. He looked to the side, "let us have fun tonight."

:kiddo:

joke_explainer

FactsAreUseless posted:

"I am the billionaire sheik," he said.

"Ah, from the title of the book," she said.

"Yes," he said.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

misty mountaintop posted:

You want to go to the dance with Greg, but you also want to go to the dance with Casey. Casey has a leather jacket. "I want to go the dance with Greg and Casey!" you think.

You do not want to go to the dance with Greg and Casey at the same time. You want to go to two dances. One of the dances will be with Greg. The other dance will be with Casey. You want both of those dances to be on Friday night, at the same time. Your head begins hurting. "This is hurting my head," you think.

"Greg, my head is hurting," you tell the phone. Greg will hear your voice because he is listening on his phone, and the phone will say your voice to him. "My head is hurting so I can't answer your question right now. It is hurting because..." you look at your bedroom. There is a math book in your bedroom, from when you were doing your math homework. "My head is hurting because of the math homework I was doing."

"Math homework is boring," says Greg. This makes you like Greg more, because he understands about math homework being boring. "I like Greg more now. But Casey might also think math homework is boring," you think.

"I will tell you whether I will go to the dance with you tomorrow at school." Casey will be at school tomorrow. Casey is a student at the school, not a teacher.

Greg's voice sounds like :( "Oh, okay" Greg's voice says. His voice changes because now he is thinking of happy things. "Tomorrow I will wear good clothes and smell nice. You will want to go to the dance with me more."

You say goodbye to Greg's voice.

TO GO TO SLEEP, WHICH WILL MAKE IT TOMORROW WHEN YOU ARE AT SCHOOL, TURN TO PAGE 4
TO LOOK AT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY, LIKE YOUR POSTERS AND LAMP, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

Turn to page 5!

joke_explainer

Ostentatious posted:

He pulled opened the treasure chest at their feet. She looked down and brought both arms to her face in delight. "A rusty old helmet and some ratty chainmail! Just what I wanted... How thoughtful!"

He grinned, of course that's all he could do really, and grabbed his short sword from the desk. "Let's go kill some adventurer fuckbois, my love."

joke_explainer

The adventurer cast a murderous spell at the skeleton husband, but could not harm him, as he was protected by the greatest magic of all: Love. The spell bounced back and blew the mage to smithereens.

Victory Position

I am very hot, I am told. I was looking into a mirror and noticed how hot I am. The way the hair falls upon my face said to me that I am very hot.

"I am very hot," I talked to the mirror. I am very hot.

I picked up my phone and called a girl that I know. I like her. When the phone connected, I told her, "I am very hot and we should be together." Her breaths were short and fast. She knows that I am very hot.

We went for dinner, it was something I enjoy a lot, hamburger sandwich with cheese, but we were looking at each other for a long time and I know that she likes me.

"You are very hot," she said.

"I know," I said.

I did not like the sandwich, but we were friends and we ???????? exchanged? a kiss and we were quite good friends for a night.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

misty mountaintop posted:

The phone rings. When you pick it up, a good voice talks to you. It says "This is Greg." You can't see Greg. His voice is in your ear, but Greg is somewhere else. You can remember Greg, though.

Remembering is like seeing, except you use your mind instead of your eyes, and you can only see the past. You remember seeing Greg yesterday. Greg was playing football. You remember that Greg is big and strong and has blond hair. You think "Greg is handsome."

"Hi Greg," you say. Your heart beats fast because you are excited. Greg is one of the two boys that likes you.

"Susie," says Greg, in a good voice. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me. We could stand close to each other at the dance. You should go to the dance with me instead of Casey."

TO REMEMBER WHO CASEY IS, TURN TO PAGE 1
TO GIVE GREG YOUR ANSWER, TURN TO PAGE 3
TO THINK ABOUT IT SOME MORE, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

FutonForensic posted:

Tyler put me on the bed. He did this gently. "Jeepers!" I said, "What are you going to do to me, guy?"

He smirked (like the "Smirk" emoji) and murmured, "First, we are going to eat pizza and play Mariokart, then I am going to kiss your brains out."

FluffieDuckie

good thread bummpp

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FluffieDuckula posted:

good thread bummpp

5'd

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckula posted:

good thread bummpp
Abe, please goldmine.

edit: sorry, old habit

FluffieDuckie

soon

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

social vegan

I loved Jeremy. He was very strong and, because Jeremy was very strong, he could life heavy things up off of the ground with his arms and legs, the parts of his body that contained the source of his strength (the sources of his strength are his strong muscles inside of his arms and legs). Jeremy loved me back; however, I am not as strong as Jeremy is. You may be confused as to why Jeremy loved me back even though I am not strong. Jeremy's mother is also confused about this and tells me every day.

Jeremy was a very strong airplane driver. Jeremy loved driving his airplane in the skies. Jeremy loved the skies. Jeremy often told me that his love for the skies was a little less than his love for me. Jeremy said that if I did not exist, Jeremy would have married the skies. Jeremy's mother often reminds Jeremy that it is not too late.

Manifisto

In the barn where Chad worked the horses were making little horses. Chad saw me and asked if I wanted to do the same. I was not sure I wanted to make little horses with Chad, but at the same time it made me think of a nice life with Chad, raising our little horses. We put our horse making parts together. Chad had very good horse making parts and I told him so. He told me that my horse making parts were very nice. I hope we will make horses again.

ty nesamdoom!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Manifisto posted:

In the barn where Chad worked the horses were making little horses. Chad saw me and asked if I wanted to do the same. I was not sure I wanted to make little horses with Chad, but at the same time it made me think of a nice life with Chad, raising our little horses. We put our horse making parts together. Chad had very good horse making parts and I told him so. He told me that my horse making parts were very nice. I hope we will make horses again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

• Locked thread