Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm not eating pizza currently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I'm enjoying chicken wings op

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I skipped pizza last night for an italian grinder on sourdough.

No regrets. I ate the second half for lunch today and it wasn't as good but still good.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

When will they make a sourdough pizza crust because OH MY GOD! /rich evans

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
having a swansons chicken pot pie because they are cheap and filling

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

having a swansons chicken pot pie because they are cheap and filling

is that what they call a banquet pot pie in canada land because those things are like 90 cents a piece and reasonably filling at 350 calories.

(top secret do not read) the turkey pot pies are better :ssh:

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Wendigee posted:

is that what they call a banquet pot pie in canada land because those things are like 90 cents a piece and reasonably filling at 350 calories.

(top secret do not read) the turkey pot pies are better :ssh:

omg they had turkey ones too and I passed them up I'll have to try them next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

• Locked thread