Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Medieval Times is proof humans will fight over anything as long as you give them a gang color first.

GREEN KNIGHT RULES YELLOW KNIGHT'S A COCKFUCKER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Iron Prince posted:

i went to a dick's restaurant one time because i misunderstood their gimmick and left highly disappointed
get on the ground floor of my new franchise.

its like a bar and grill exactly like hooters except with twinks.

its going to be called Bottom's Up! or maybe Rock Johnson's or something else like that.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 30, 2016

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Rotating restaurants, where you can't find your table coming back from the john, are dumb.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

every drink on the cocktail list is going to be a super gross sex act or anatomical reference

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

GigaPeon posted:

I was in Denver recently. My friends took me to Casa Bonita. I thought they made that up for South Park, but nope, there it is in a lovely strip mall.

When I went they were understaffed and we would ask people to bring us more food, but then it never showed so we would ask other people and then finally like 40 minutes later we got like 6 orders at once, lol. It was pretty terrible all around, but we went for my brother and he loved it so whatever.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Dely Apple posted:

Medieval Times is proof humans will fight over anything as long as you give them a gang color first.

I went to medieval times once. We were assigned to the red knight. The wicked, treacherous red knight. I feel like it would've sucked to be on the side of the winning blue knight, because we got to celebrate evil while eating chicken and soup without any utensils, which is the best way to celebrate evil.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
Does the Teddy Roosevelt Lounge count?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

who do I make the check out to

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Does the Teddy Roosevelt Lounge count?

I'm the wilting penis struggling to live up to his father

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

who do I make the check out to
Lance Thunderpants

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

get on the ground floor of my new franchise.

its like a bar and grill exactly like hooters except with twinks.

its going to be called Bottom's Up! or maybe Rock Johnson's or something else like that.
Yeah I'll take a pitcher of Piledriver Anal (Godiva with strawberry cream liquer floating on top), and a couple of servings of bingo wings with fries.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Dely Apple posted:

Fight me, bitch.

Anyway I'm a tosser. I like margarittaville. I also loved this really :gay: place my cousin took me to in la. It's like dicks last resort but instead of anger and vitriol its just gay as all hell. They cozy up when you're ordering, act catty, and they all dance to ymca. I was like 10 and loved it so much my cuz took me back later, that same vacation. Proto-gbser.

Here in san antonio we have a weird one called Magic Time Machine. I'm too lazy to tag this link all purdy. https://www.magictimemachine.com

I can't understand how the place doesn't get sued into the ground. That one guys character is captain sack jparrow I guess. Despite the massive copyright infringement it is pretty cool tho I guess. The bar is pretty trippy to drink at, during the night when it is a bar. It feels kinda like getting sloshed at disney world.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

knows a black guy posted:

My wife and I ate at this restaurant in Costa Rica that's built inside and around a C-123 cargo plane. Plane was awesome, food was average, which I'm sure is standard for most theme restaurants. Shout out to Nicole Goddard.

It's Costa Rica most of the restaurants are average unless you go to a $5 soda. And there is a kickass view in that restaurant

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i bet you like the hitler theme restaurant, op. what with how you are literally adolf hitler, deceased german dictator.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

i bet you like the hitler theme restaurant, op. what with how you are literally adolf hitler, deceased german dictator.

Hmm, if you are telling op that he is adolf hitler and adolf hitler killed himself... hmmm

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

Hmm, if you are telling op that he is adolf hitler and adolf hitler killed himself... hmmm
thats a ban

The_end
May 17, 2014
I love strip clubs that serve food.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The_end posted:

I love strip clubs that serve food.

What would I order?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Joël Robuchon's places are always a trip lol

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Darth123123 posted:

What would I order?

Steak. No joke. Order the steak.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

OctoberBlues posted:

Hitler escaped, and lives to this day.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This reminds me I've lived reasonably close to a Medieval Times my entire life, but now looking at the website I am clearly too old to go without being weird. Welp guess I should just die.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

This reminds me I've lived reasonably close to a Medieval Times my entire life, but now looking at the website I am clearly too old to go without being weird. Welp guess I should just die.

get some buddies and drink 999999999999999999 beers at midieval times. its ftw.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Eating peanuts and participating in a male contraception trial simultaneously.

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
the best is how in the cable guy medieval times is Jim carey's favourite restaurant and is a once a week regular at it

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Smythe posted:

Hitler escaped, and lives to this day.

Wow, that's pretty cool.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

idiotbitch posted:

the best is how in the cable guy medieval times is Jim carey's favourite restaurant and is a once a week regular at it

that is really cool

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Dirty dicks in outer banks, with the wonderful shirt "i got my crabs at dirty dicks. "

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
yakov smirnoff's dinner adventure in Branson, MO has to be horrible.

"You'll laugh your Yak off!" - some fat mid westerner

https://youtu.be/SbmyvVtjR20

shoophobo fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Aug 31, 2016

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
The cheesecake factory is pretty cool if you like pistons and conveyors and assembly lines and poo poo, as is my understanding

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I was going to post Hulk Hogan's restaurant in Tampa, and it's insane/racist dress code.

But it has since been forced to rebrand, taking away all references to Hulk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

garfield hentai posted:

The cheesecake factory is pretty cool if you like pistons and conveyors and assembly lines and poo poo, as is my understanding

The Cheesecake Factory is "Modern America: The Restaurant" and becomes way more tolerable when you view it through that lens.

• Locked thread