Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha sounds cool i'd play but i'm busy playing MUGEN it's an arcade emulation fighting game mash up it's a lot of fun i'm fighting my mom as a big fat dick haha kinda a dream i had that came true haha fatality mom!! haha finish her! haha nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007
Oh my god.

It exists.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

what ever happened to the titular character of Timmy Oddparents father Timmy Turner's Dad?

He's still around I think he has like a pedestal or something in one episode.

3D GAY WORLD posted:

Oh my god.

It exists.

It's all too real.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
:catstare:

http://instantwatcher.com/title/80027772

What the gently caress. Applewhite isn't trolling? THERE IS A SEASON 2?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Helical Nightmares posted:

:catstare:

http://instantwatcher.com/title/80027772

What the gently caress. Applewhite isn't trolling? THERE IS A SEASON 2?

I've been told by the network, unofficially that they're seriously considering a season 3. Not too big of a surprise considering "The Last of the Plungercorns" won a Canastralian Childrens' Telly Award for best bathroom humor themed episode of an animated series and also best soundtrack.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
DINKLEBERGGGG

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

Nanomashoes posted:

I know this is a lie because the series is based on a book I read in elementary school.

You're the only person other than myself who I have known to have read this book. I'm in the UK and it was called The Day My Bum Went Psycho, did they just change 'bum' to 'butt' in the US version or did yours have bum in it too?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Holy poo poo, you're Mike Zuckerberg???

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the guy who said Captain Underpants was not good is probably burning in hell right now hth

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
requesting cameo by Space rear end in season 3 then to prove it. :colbert:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
i don't know what to believe in here

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ROFLburger posted:

i don't know what to believe in here
Forums celebrity Applewhite is actually Facebook billionaire Martin Zuckerberger :wth:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Helical Nightmares posted:

requesting cameo by Space rear end in season 3 then to prove it. :colbert:

Actually Earth is invaded by space asses in S2E3 "They Came From Uranus"

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

The butts go to Japan. AKB 48 (All Kinds of Butts 48) sings and dances. Their hosts, Shiriri and Ketsuya, share their favorite way to relax - a public bath, with lots of butts! The main drama in this episode is the use of and preference re: squatters vs washlets.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

roommate: where r u going
me: i'm off twerk
rm: bazing
me: -a!
both: we love life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Bollock Monkey posted:

You're the only person other than myself who I have known to have read this book. I'm in the UK and it was called The Day My Bum Went Psycho, did they just change 'bum' to 'butt' in the US version or did yours have bum in it too?

The word butt was key in the american release so you got a gimped version imo.

• Locked thread