Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk

Cubone posted:

we can, you big dope

with video tags? It still just leaves a link

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Aug 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
didnt click

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Will not be opening that link, jabroni. Nice try though. :smuggo:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

It's good. Imo someone should show it to the new Kim, I think it would boost international pr

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I like the concept presented in the thread title, but I am not ok with clicking some rando YouTube link.

Better luck next time, op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Why the gently caress can't we embed YouTube vids but we can tweets? Is it because lowtax decided to be a Twitter superstar or whatever?

Click the loving link you pussies and be imbued with pure joy

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
YOU GAVE US THIS COOL SOUNDING THREAD TITLE, HOW BOUT A loving SENTENCE IN THE OP ABOUT THE VID

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I remember in '08 or '07 we briefly had the ability to embed. Them were the days.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

YOU GAVE US THIS COOL SOUNDING THREAD TITLE, HOW BOUT A loving SENTENCE IN THE OP ABOUT THE VID

the title is everything. There's no further description. Literally everything that needs to be said was said in the title

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sokrateez posted:

Why the gently caress can't we embed YouTube vids

we can, you big dope

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
this is the same joke as North Korean party rock anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJNBfBr-OGU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Sokrateez posted:

the title is everything. There's no further description. Literally everything that needs to be said was said in the title

the op itself is lacking that "oomph" tho. I clicked here ready to go and got nothin. I just image searched hello.jpg so I could pretend to be entertained by this thread

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Jung Un needs to step up his parade game first...some HD and drone frootage please?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Aug 4, 2010

how that american bitch who stole sign getting on

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

www posted:

how that american bitch who stole sign getting on

didn't get pardoned, has 14.5 more years of hard labor lmao

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

north korea needs to #donthaveacow

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I kind of think the south Koreans are lying their rear end off about the death for posture bit but he's probably dead for something dumb but arduous to explain.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Supposedly, dear leader, used two high ranking officials as anti-aircraft gun targets recently. Oh, and executed a dude for falling asleep at a meeting.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like at some point they're gonna run out of talent and their generals and whoever will all just be upjumped privates who don't know poo poo about poo poo

if they haven't already gotten there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
haha i love the new piss rear end meme it is very funny. good work guys

• Locked thread