Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
pay and benefists are reasonable for a small biz. plust I we need more goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
or marketing

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I still like to listen to Tool from time to time. I don't think it's a life changing experience or anything but it's pretty good music.

I saw them live once. Well I mean I went to a concert once but didn't see Maynard at all. He was backstage singing the whole time. loving stupid and I was mad. So yeah just listen to Tool and watch some trippy stuff on your TV instead of wasting $100 on a concert ticket.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

what line of work are you in . we need some database / webe / echnology types cause the main one is so drat drunk all the time

Well I don't do any of those things but I am a fast learner and I did do some IT stuff at my old job because they were going bankrupt and had to fire a bunch of staff, lol. I am also good at playing fantasy football and eating lobster.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can do marketing and advertising stuff, I like to think of myself as a man for "all" seasons

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

I can do marketing and advertising stuff, I like to think of myself as a man for "all" seasons

ya you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders even tho you are suckh a cheapskate but I supposed that could be a good thing

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a jack off of all trades so to speak.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can jack off most trades, yeah. My eye for savings is my top quality, you have to make up for the canned air losses somewhere.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I still like to listen to Tool from time to time. I don't think it's a life changing experience or anything but it's pretty good music.

I saw them live once. Well I mean I went to a concert once but didn't see Maynard at all. He was backstage singing the whole time. loving stupid and I was mad. So yeah just listen to Tool and watch some trippy stuff on your TV instead of wasting $100 on a concert ticket.

ive seen tool live like 10 times and he usually sings on stage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

I can jack off most trades, yeah. My eye for savings is my top quality, you have to make up for the canned air losses somewhere.

send me your resume your hired

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I was going to fax it but let me see if I can figure out this so called e-mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

I was going to fax it but let me see if I can figure out this so called e-mail.

ya fax is better for my peeps. I like to have them screen them for me

• Locked thread