Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
They'll be so powerful you can have them snipe threads for you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
A lot of other things would happen before that could OP, like sexbots

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gannyGrabber posted:

Someday there will be a computer so powerful it will finish all of applewhite's CYOAs that he abandoned

So... a computer powerful enough to finish one CYOA.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Applewhite posted:

So... a computer powerful enough to finish one CYOA.

Can you make a new cyoa soon? tia

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Applewhite posted:

That is can perfectly simulate unlimited episodes of any show and they will be indistinguishable from the real thing. You will be able to insert characters from other shows, change storylines and modify an infinite number of other details at will.

I pray every day that I live to see it.

this already exists at the library of babel, somewhere there is a video encoding of whatever it is you want to watch

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Do you think people will still be saying the epic meme, "Cucky pizzone" when the new supercomputers come? Probably, it's so inherently woven into the fabric of "cyberspace" like the dancing baby or all your base

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I just want a computer that will give me a hug without hurting me

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
will it come in fun colors i feel like that's a fad that went away too soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want a computer to do my job so i can stay home and sleep

• Locked thread