Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
censorship is unamerican. sounds like those hospital administrators are terrorists. could that be why we bombed that hospital a few months ago? maybe they blocked sa too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

that's also what your mom said about my DICK op

Obvious lie, your dick taste likely falls somewhere between Taco Bell wash rag and Waffle House sink gunk.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

dads_work_files posted:

The hospital administration is doing their best to eliminate MRSA - I didn't realise it meant Me Reading Something Awful! Doyyyyy!

Heh

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Thin Privilege posted:

The hospital I'm in does not like us.
I have to waste my data to read "tastelessness".
I can't really think of anything tasteless (except tribute.avi) so someone help me out here.

Use an anonymous https proxy. You're welcome.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
put some seasoning on it op

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
my Gym has it blocked for tastelessness too. Meanwhile theres a "funny" poster of a guy falling off a treadmill that says "don't be an unlucky pizzone! be safe at the gym." little do they realize that SA is thought to be a possible originator of the now wildly popular "cucky pizzone" meme.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
"Doctors" in "hospitals" "Cram it(medicine)" inside you to "heal" your so-called "illnesses".

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

"Doctors" in "hospitals" "Cram it(medicine)" inside you to "heal" your so-called "illnesses".

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Thin Privilege posted:

The hospital I'm in does not like us.
I have to waste my data to read "tastelessness".
I can't really think of anything tasteless (except tribute.avi) so someone help me out here.

ha, they still use windows xp.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Freestyle posted:

censorship is unamerican. sounds like those hospital administrators are terrorists. could that be why we bombed that hospital a few months ago? maybe they blocked sa too!

You bombed a hospital?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Use an anonymous https proxy. You're welcome.

I'm lucky that I have a grandfathered in unlimited data plan.

And swap.avi is a work of art imo

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

mdm posted:

So did you contact the Help Desk or not? Don't leave us hanging!

No, but I should. What should I say?

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

Someone got paid to lurk here to categorise the site maybe they even made a post or two :tinfoil:

ShaunO fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Sep 3, 2016

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread